Chapter 7: Pizza and Games

Jake's POV

As Ana and Charlie come down he stairs, I'm just paying for the pizza.

"Thank you and have a nice night." I say to the deliver.

When I bring the pizza into the kitchen, I'm swarmed!!!

"Guy!! Get the fuck off me!! You're gonna squish the pizza!!" I says, trying to keep the pizza from getting squished. I hate being short!!

They all get off me. I can BREATHE!!

I put the pizza on the table.

"Ladies first." Casey says. FLIURT!!!

"Thank you." Ana says, taking... 4!!... slices of pizza.

"Ana, slow down. You don't need that much." I say taking her plate.

"I always take this much. You don't remember do you?" she says taking the plate back.

"Yeah but still you don't need that much. You're gonna make yourself sick." I say. I don't want to be the one to clean up the mess!

"Trust me I won't get sick." she assures me.

"Whatever you say." I say putting my hands up in defence.

*a while later*

Ana's POV

Ohhhggg!!! I don't feel good!! Jake was right!! Bastered! I hate it when he's right.

"Ana are you ok?" Chris asks me.

"Yup. I'm perfectly fine." I lie. I feel like shit.

"What wants to play guitar hero?" James asks.

"Me!!!" I yell running to the game room.

I beat them all there.

"Haha I win you bitches! I get to pick the song!" I say. Man, what's happening to me. I've only been here for what 10 hours, and I'm acting like a child.

"Ok them. What song?" Reece asks me.

"Humm. How about... Hit Me With You Best Shot.." I say. I'm gonna kick their asses, and Charlie's again.

"Ok. You're gonna sing? Can you even sing?" Barclay asks.

"Yes she can sing and she's amazing." Charlie says. Aw, he's defending me. That's cute.

"Alright then. I'll take your word for it Charlie. But she's gonna loose." Barclay say. He did NOT just say that!

"Naw mate. She beat me and you know me. I'm really good." Charlie says.

"Ok. It's on Ana." Barclay says eyeing me down.

"Being it!" I say!!

*after playing the game*

"What... the... fuck!!!" Barclay says.

"I told you mate. Shes good." Charlie says.

"I win fuckers!! Adore me!!" I say. I like to win so don't judge me.

I won like... 8 times. I played every member. Now they will all be called Crying Kicks.

"All hail Queen Ana! All hail Queen Ana!" James says bowing on his knees, same with Chris and Reece.

Barclay was in shock. Jake was leaning against the wall. Charlie had the guitar on the couch. Tom was lying down with his eyes closed. And Casey... well Casey was crying in the corner. Now who's called BABY KICKS.

" Oh Casey. Stop crying." Jake says. Jake and Charlie were the only ones that knew of my skills before playing the game.

"So what do you guys wanna do know?" I ask.

"Well I'm going to call my girlfriend." Tom says.

"Ok. Night Tom." I say as he walks upstairs to his room.

"Well, I'm going to go make a name sign for my room because it feels odd not having one." I say.

"Night Ana. Love you." Jake says as I give him a hug good night.

"Night Jake. Love you too." I say as I let go.

"What? No hugs for us?" Casey says, with a pouty face.

"Ugg. Fine." I say giving all the boys a hug. I hug Casey, then Chris, then Barclay, then Reece, then James. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. I playfully slap him. And then... Charlie.

"I don't want a hug." he tells me.

"Why?" I ask him. why doesn't he want a hug.

"Because I'm going to help you make your sign then I get a hug and I get to tuck you in." he says. Well that makes sense.

"Ok, come on then. Night boys." I yell behind me while I'm going up the stairs.

"Night!" I hear the boys yell.

"So... Where's your room?" Charlie asks me.

"Beside yours." I say with a laugh.

"Oh." he says face palming himself.

*after making the sign*

"That's amazing!" I say as Charlie hammers my sign to the door.

"You think." he says. I nod.

"Do you wanna watch a film in my room?" I ask.

"Sure. What film." he asks.

"Umm. how about..."

" The Maze Runner!" we both say at the same time.

"Great minds think alike." Charlie says.

"Yeah. I guess so."

*after the movie.*

Charlie's POV

When the movie finishes, Ana has fallen asleep on my lap. This felt right. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Ana. I think I love you." I say and fall asleep.

Hey guys!!

Aww!! Charlie thinks he loves Ana.

Yes guitar hero is my favourite Xbox game so it's going to be in the book a lot.

I got really bored because I was watching hockey game. Yeah you guys might think because I live in Canada that I love hockey, well actually I don't mind it but it gets boring after a while.

So go follow me on...

TWITER- @AbbySchonnop
INSTAGRAM- @abby_5sos_selfie_512

Love you guys!!

Abby xox