Chapter 56: Please Don't

Ana's POV

I was just putting my phone in my bra when Liam banged on the door.

"What the hell are you doing in there?!" He yelled.

"None of your buisness!" I yell back.

"Get the fuck out of there now!" Liam yelled and pounded on the door again.

"I'm coming out holy fuck!" I say and unlock the door and walk out.

"Now... back to your room." Liam says pushing me along.

God I'm glad I'm getting out of here soon.

Liam's POV

I was walking back into the living area where Harry was. Louis went home.

"Dude... wanna hit?" Harry asks handing me a joint.

"Sure mate." I say and take the joint in my hand and take a drag of it. I in hail the smoke, feeling it in my lungs. I exhail and all the smoke from my lungs relesed into the air.

"So what are we gonna do about her?" Harry asked.

"Keep her here and never let her leave." I say and Harry looks at me funny.

"Mate. What if the cops show up at our door and see we have pot and a GIRL IN THE BACK ROOM!!" Harry says standing up and walking to the room where Ana was. Fucking hell.

Ana's POV

I was sitting in the corner because Liam didn't lock me up this time. He just locked the door. Stupid basterd. I get up from the corner and go to the boarded up window. Nails... Shouldnt be that hard.

I look for something to get the nails out of the wood. I see a broken pole from a metal bed frame. That's works. And it kinda looks like a crowbar. Sweet.

Before I could run over to he other side of the room and get the pole, I hear the door unlock. I sit along the wall and pull my knees up to my chin.

Harry walks into the room, Liam not far behind.

"Get up." Harry says and grabs my arm.

"Ow. You're hurting me." I say as I could feel his nails in my skin.

"To fucking bad." He says and takes me out of the room. Where the hell is he taking me?

He leads me into a room, with a bed. Oh fuck...

"Get on the fucking bed." Harry says and throws me onto the bed. I crawl as far away from them as possible. Is this really gonna happen?

"Please don't." I say through tears.

"What?" Harry says.

"Please don't hurt me." I say hugging my knees.

"What? I wasn't gonna hurt you. Do you think I'm that sycotic? I just wanted to make you more comfortable. Jesus, I'm not a monster." Harry says. He wasn't gonna hurt me? I never seen that coming.

"Really mate? You're gonna just leave her. I say we 'take advantage' of her." This basterd is sycotic.

"I don't think so mate. This is a girl. I don't miss treat girls. I won't let you do that. Ana, you get warmed up. There's a jumper in the wardrobe and some joggers. Change out of those clothes, you've been them for 3 days." Harry says and takes Liam's hand and walks out the door, leaving me alone in the room on the bed.

Did that really just happen? Was Harry protecting me in a really weird way? At least I can change now.

I go to the wardrobe and grab a jumper and the joggers from it and put them on. They were warm, like they just came from the dryer. It's so nice to to be in different clothes.

I walk over to the bed and grab my phone. Charlie texted me.

We're in Bristol. We called the cops. We should be there in less than 10 mins.

Oh shit. Harry. I can't let him be arrested. He never kidnapped me. He was just a witness, like Louis. I need to warn him.

I walk out of the room, and see Harry leaning against the wall.

"Harry, you need to get out of here. My friends texted me saying he cops are coming and you need to get out of here. I know you didn't want to be apart of this. So you have to leave." I say and Harry shakes his head.

"I can't leave. Not until I know your safe. If I get in shit because I was trying to save you, who cares. I was smoking drugs out there. They're gonna do a drug test on me if I don't leave and I'll go away for a bit or whatever. I don't care. I just need to know your safe." He says and brings me for a hug.

"I remember when you and Liam were dating, we were like siblings. And then you guys broke up and we stopped talking. I don't want that to happen again. I need to know your safe before I'm safe. Okay?" I just nod. I felt like crying. I remember those times too. Louis and Harry were like my brothers. Whenever Liam would abuse me and call me names, I went to them and they comforted me. I missed that so much.

"Thank you Harry. Thank you so much. The cops will be here soon. And I just wanted to say thanks for what you did earlier." I say as tears roll down my checks.

"No problem Ana. It's what I do best. Defend people." He says and brings me in for a hug. I sob into his shirt and then there was a loud banging sound on the door.

"They're here."

Hey guys!!

I KNOW I KNOW!! You're probably think, "Abby why haven't you updated?" "Where have you been?" "What have you been up to lately that has caused you to stop writing?" Well I'm gonna answer most of those questions.

For starters, school has been stressing me out. I almost got a concussion, I switched classes and still have a lot of work to catch up on, my other classes are stressing me out because I have culminating due soon, oh and I got a boyfriend. It'll be a month on Monday.

Also, I got a new phone!! A Samsung Galaxy S5. Love it so much!!

So, this book is coming to a close soon. I'm stopping at 60 chapters. So about 3 more parts after this one. Maybe more, then on to the next book to finish. The next book I'm gonna be working on is The Boy Next Door.

So in the mean time... follow me on...
Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @aaby_5sos_selfie_512 and @5sosfanart5 (it's my new art/drawing account)
Spotify - @5sosmde12

Love you guys!!

Abby xox