Chapter 58: I Love You

Ana's POV

I run out of the flat, down the stairs and other the front door to Jakes car.

"Ana!" Jake yelled!

"Jake!" I yelled back, tears coming down my face as we embraced.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked all worried as he let go of our hug.

"Yes I'm ok. And the chained me to a wall until like a few hours ago where Harry had enough of how Liam was behaving. So he put my in a room with a nice warm, comfy bed and gave me these clothes." I say tugging that the over sized joggers I had on and the huge hoodie.

"Wait... Harry?? As in Harry Casher?? Your best friend??" He asked.

"Yeah. He helped me." I say and look at all the boys running towards me from the car.

"Oh my god James! Reece!" I yell seeing them. They run up to me and hug me till I can't breathe. They let go and I see Charlie walking towards me. I look at him and give a weak smile. I walk up to him till we were a couple feet apart.

"Hi Charlie." I say in a weak voice.

"Hi Ana. Are you okay?" He asks, also with a weak voice.

"Better than when we last talked on the phone." I say and play with the ties on the joggers.

"Well that's good. And Ana, what I said on the phone, I really did mean it. I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me." He says and almost starts crying.

I had a tear fall from my eye as I say.

"I love you Charlie Jones."

Charlie's POV

She... she said... she said she loves me...

"Do you really?" I ask my face becoming brighter every second.

"Yes. I love you Charlie." She says and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss her back, not with need or anything like that, but with passion, and love.

"I love you Ana Sims." I say as we pull away. "And will you be my girlfriend again?" I ask as I grab her hands.

"Yes." Was the only word she said before kissing me again.

"Aawww." I here the boys says in terms back round. Reece winked at me and smiled. I shook my head and smiled. I looked at my amazing girlfriend and smiled at her. I wrap my arm around her.

"Let's go home." I say and lead Ana to the car.

Reece jumps in the front with Jake and James and Ana hop in the back with me. I sit beside Ana and wrap my arm around her shoulders as she snuggles into my side.

"Go to sleep babe. I'll tell you when we're home." I say and kiss the top of her head. She falls asleep almost instantly.

I'm just so happy to have her in my life again. And I'm never gonna let her go. Never again.

Hey guys!!

This is the 3rd last chapter of this book. So only 2 more chapters left. And one is an epilogue so, one full actual chapter left.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @abby_5sos_selfie_512 and @5sosphotoart
Spotify - @5sosmde12

Love you guys!!

Abby xox