Chapter 18: Café Girl

Casey's POV

After Dee left, I decided to go to my room. I'm so bored. There's nothing to do. Okay that's it, I need to get out of the house. I grab my Beats and my iPhone 5 and walk down stairs.

"Lads! Ana! I'm going out!" I yell from the door.

"Okay have fun!" Ana tells back.

I plug my Beats into my phone and start on for a walk. It's a nice day. Not to hot, not to cold, just nice. I walk until I see a coffee shop. I walk in and sit at a table. A bit later, a really pretty waitress walks up.

"Hi. I'm Emily and I'll be your waitress. What can I get you?" she asks me. She so pretty. She has beautiful blue eyes! And blonde hair that goes just passed her shoulders.

"Oh, um I'll have a cup of coffee and a chocolate chip muffin, please." I say to her.

"Okay, coming right up." she says with a smile and walks away. Okay I need to get her number.

I see her behind the counter with earbuds in, jamming to a song while pouring my coffee. When she's done pouring my coffee, she grabs some sugar and cream or milk and grabs my muffin and brings it to me.

"Here you go." she says placing it on my table.

"Thank you. Oh and by the way, you're really pretty." I say. Flirty Kick charm coming out now.

"Well thank you Flirty Kick." He says with a laugh.

"I'm sorry?" I say. Is she a fan?

"I know who you are Casey. I'm a huge fan. I voted for you and your band Stereo Kicks when you were on the X Factor. I cried when you got voted out." Emily says.

"Really? Well thank you and trust me I was upset too. Not as much as Charlie but still, I was upset. " I say to her.

"One sec. I'll be right back." she says. What is she doing.

"Ok, now I have an hour to talk to you. I just asked for my break." she says, taking a seat in front of me.

"Well that's good because I want to get to know you better." I say to her with flirtatious eye.

"Slow down Flirty Kick. And don't use your cheese 90s chat up line on me please." she says. Wow, she must really like us.

"I don't know what you mean." I say with a grin.

"Ok whatever." she says.

"So, how old are you?" I ask her.

"17. And your 19 aren't I right?" she says.

"You are correct. What do you like to do for fun?" I ask.

"Well, I don't really have much free time with work and my final year in high school so I'm not really sure. How about you?" she says.

"Well, I like pulling pranks of the lads, and listening to music and singing." I say leaning back on my chair.

"I love listening to music too. I have all your songs from X Factor on my phone." Emily says.

"Really? Well someone it a die heart fan." I say with a smile.

"Is that weird?" she asks blushing.

"God no. I think it's hot." I say. She's still blushing. Wow I'm good at this.

" Do you wanna come to my place after you done work? I can pick you up." I say.

"I'd love too. Can I see your phone?" she asks.

"What for?" I ask.

"To put my number in it duh." she says, putting her hand out for my phone.

I grab it from my pocket and unlock it and give it to her. She puts her number in and a contact picture. This girl took a selfie on phone... Wow...

"There you go. Text me saying its you so I have your number."

I did as she told me and her phone rang. Its out Everybody cover.

"You like our Everybody cover?" I ask her.

"Oh shut up." she says typing in my name for her contacts.

"Can you take a photo of yourself for a contact picture?" she asks.

"Sure." I take her phone and take a selfie with my tough sticking out.

"Ok thanks. I'll text you when I'm off work okay?" she says. "Oh and your bill is £3." she says waiting for the money. I go I I my pocket and give her the money and a tip.

"Thanks. See you later." she says as I walk out.

I can't wait to see her reaction later.

Hey guys!!!

Yes, my exams are finally done so I will update for frequently.

And there's another girl. Ooohh. So what do you think? Good or naw??

And guys I have pasted the 3k reads mark!!! That is AMAZEBALLS!!!! I love you guys so much.

And I don't have anyone to give a shout out to but I will say thanks to someone for putting me in their book. You know who you are lol.

So follow me on...

TWITTER- @AbbySchonnop
Instagram-
@abby_5sos_selfie_512.

And inbox me if you wanna talk about the book or about anything in general.

Love you guys!!

Abby xox