[#05]

She was not 'alone' in her room, many people captured in special moments were hanging on her wall, accompanying her. The human girl did not know why she liked antique photos so much... maybe it had to do with the fact that all those people in the photos were dead? 

Her eyelids felt heavy as she tried to make them remain open. Last night had not been crazy for her, yet her head was punishing her for her sins. 

The sound of hoofs echoed in the hallway. She frowned for a couple of seconds before her mind reacted. She ran to open the door of her room to find RJ already there; her mother must have opened the front door for the cute alpaca.

"RJ," she softly greeted. Kneeling down, she looped her arms around his neck with a smile.

As always, the alpaca calmed her. There was something special about RJ that made her feel different... it was as if he was more powerful than the rest, it was weird. 

The alpaca leaned over her face to give her alpaca-kisses. The human girl couldn't help but laugh.

Senioritis was taking the best of her. The human girl picked the baby alpaca in her arms and walked to her bed. She made herself comfortable to cuddle the alpaca on her bed.

Her bed was something out of this world, it had been hand-carved with a Victorian style, and every detail of the bed had been carefully planned, just like the rest of her furnish. Everything matched together perfectly, and it was obvious the same person made all the things.

The day the humans moved to the house built in 1885, all the furniture had magically appeared in her room.
At first, everyone had freaked out, but it had been none other than Suga who had made Y/N follow him to her room.

Y/N had some stuff that had also magically appeared along with money.

She had a fairy godmother or something...

After a couple of minutes of cuddling, RJ looked at the human girl with his ears perked up. The baby alpaca rubbed his head over her chest lovingly, encouraging her to do something.

It was time to go to school, yet the human girl was still in pajamas and refusing to wake up. A sound came out from the back of her throat in a protest, yet the alpaca insisted. It was the last two days before school for her ended completed, yet why couldn't she just stop showing up until the graduation? There was nothing for her to do; she had turned in all her work.

Well...maybe going one last time before everything is over wouldn't hurt... right?

"Okay, okay. I'll go on pajamas."

She stood up from bed lazily, the alpaca got off the bed right away happily as he had accomplished his goal. 

Y/N put on her slippers before she stood in front of the hand-carved mirror in her bedroom. She looked like a walking mess but at this point, did she care? No, she had stopped caring in junior year. She just brushed her hair as fast as possible to look a little bit more presentable before she walked towards the door dragging her feet. The alpaca happily walked behind her as she went downstairs. As always, there was no one for her to greet, so she directly got out of the house. As she closed the front door behind RJ, she picked up the alpaca that was as light as a feathered. RJ happily put his head over her shoulder as the human girl started the short walk towards the high school. 

She was rather late already, yet she was not the only one. Most of the tardies were either ninth-graders or twelfth-graders like her. Y/N walked carefree towards the school. The bell had not rung just yet so all the students were still wandering around the hallways like lost souls. Even if seniors were going to be soon gone, for the rest of the students the next couple of weeks were going to be very stressful. With the deadlines almost here, many were starting to lose their minds while the rest did not care at all.