[#40]

She was such a blushing mess. She was still naked with just a thin sheet covering while six pairs of curious eyes were on her. Jin's legs were spread so she could sit in the middle of them, he was also naked. Her back was having direct contact with his chest as she hid. The sheet she was holding was raised high enough to cover the top of her head but Jin's chest was on full display for the soulmates that were trying to get a sneak peek of Y/N.

How had she ended up in this situation...? Well... 

After the intimate moment she had had with Jin, he held her tightly in his arms and covered them with the sheet Y/N was now using to hide. The entire nest felt the strong connection that had formed pretty much out of nowhere. There was only an explanation and the six vampires with Sherlock Holmes tendencies stormed inside Jin's room where they were. 

"Oh, God..." Jimin whispered under his breath as he tried to control his hormones. 

The smell of the room gave away everything... and the fact that Jin was shamelessly naked in front of them... kind of, just made their suspicions become facts. 

Before the vampiress could react, Yoongi had turned into Suga and was already making his way towards her. His paws tickled her thighs as he passed by.

Jin took the sheet from her and lowered it to her chest. Her body was still covered but her face was now visible. 

Suga was a huge 'boob lover' but just hers though. He could now be open about that. Suga prompted himself up using his back paws while his front paws went over her shoulders.

"Meow!"

It's not like he hadn't been in direct contact with her boobs. Only thing is that he hadn't really got to see them as much as they were always covered.

Hoseok started to laugh out loud before he picked up the perverted cat in his arms. Suga gave Hoseok a grumpy feline face as he was separated from Y//N. Jin quickly gave her the long-sleeved shirt he was wearing before for her to put on.

The vampiress was quick to put it on without flashing anybody. Why did she have to be this shy? It was very uncomfortable and all she wished was for her soulmates to not get mad. 

There weren't, they were awed by her overwhelming cuteness. They knew they would each have their moments with her in the future.

The shirt covered her down to her mid-things so she felt safe now... although she kept her legs closed because she was still without underwear. Jin shamelessly stood up to pick up his underwear. Y/N covered her face with her hands because she knew she was as red as a tomato. 

Namjoon was the first one to cuddle her as Jin was getting dressed and Yoongi returned to his human form. 

Jin's bed was huge so all of them found a way to fit on it. 

Hoseok was quick to take Y/N in his arms to finally know what had happened to her. They knew she had been struggling with mental health for years now, but they didn't know exactly. Hoseok especially wanted to help her. She deserved to enjoy life... now more than ever.

As his warm embrace took her in, her eyes closed, but she wasn't going to sleep, just peacefully rest. This was perfect for Hoseok as she had her guard down. Hoseok bit his wrist to then put it in front of her.  The newborn gladly accepted his wrist. Their connection grew and thus the empath was able to feel her emotions from the root. Even if Y/N had fought to keep them at bay, they were there and Hoseok was determined to find them. He couldn't know what caused them, but the detection of them was a good start.

All the emotions he found broke him.