[#12]

1:55 a.m.

"Please let this be a normal field trip," the human girl said under her breath as seven animals followed her closely. Suga, Cooky, and Sunshine were the only ones over her as she dragged her luggage behind her.

The school bus was ready, the only thing missing was the mess of just-graduated-seniors in the bus and their luggage.

She had completely forgotten about the final-senior-trip but Taemin had made sure he would have his partner in crime, the young vampire had texted her non-stop about it days before. Y/N did think graduation was the last time she would see her classmates, but it made sense... the last field trip altogether as a final goodbye. Somewhat a weird tradition but whatever, she was going to go through it.

The human girl had packed for a week but had made sure to have some extra clothes just in case. If all her soulmates were coming, that means accidents could happen. Knowing her classmates she expected the worse but at the same time a hilarious time.

"Let's go," Taemin said excitedly grabbing her wrist.

Each one of her soulmates made an angry noise at Taemin but the unknowing boy still thought they were just weird spirit guardians. As always, the young vampire ignored all of them.

Both of them were quickly ahead in the line to put the luggage in the bus as it was moving rather quickly. Teachers and students were excited about the situation as Spain was the chosen country by the class... well, any country would be exciting but Spain had a meaning behind for the human girl.

Flashbacks of what happened last school year played in Y/N's mind as she followed Taemin inside the bus in auto-pilot.

"Let's go to Mexico!" One of her classmates had said. "I wanna eat tacos, put on sombreros, and buy ponchos!"

Y/N sighed tiredly. She wanted to go somewhere else... it wasn't that she did not want to go to Mexico... but she wanted to go to Spain to connect with some part of her that comes from there.

"No! Let's go to France!" The love-sick girl said squealing.

France? Maybe if the human girl would have a boyfriend she would see it extremely appealing.

Her heart started to hammer inside her chest as no one talked about Spain. She knew this was sadly a democracy and not a tyranny in which she is the tyrant but with just Spain being an option she would be calm... that's all she asked, to have Spain as an option for the final vote.

If she wanted Spain in the list of options, she would have to say it herself. Her palms grew sweaty right away as the thought made her extremely uncomfortable.

Chimmy looked at the extremely nervous girl with his head tilted to the side. He knew something was bothering his anti-social soulmate but he wasn't sure what exactly. Whatever it was, he was going to make her feel better.

The ball of fur hopped to her desk to claim her attention. The human girl looked down at the dog with curiosity as a second ago he was good in her arms. Chimmy cutely turned over his back showing her his tummy demanding scratches. Y/N smiled widely before she started to scratch his tummy softly with her natural-long nail. Scratching Chimmy calmed her down right away. She figured if she continued to do it while taking, everything was going to be fine.

She silently cleared her throat. "Why not Spain?!" She said confidently yet in the back of her head she was regretting ever talking.

"Spain? But what's there to do in Spain?" A girl asked truly curious.