[#26]

How had the time gone by so fast? The vampiress didn't know, all she knew is that the dress that had been made especially for her was absolutely stunning. 

It had taken two weeks, but she had finally got a hold of the etiquette to fit within the vampire royalty. Once this was over, she could be back with being herself wearing baggy clothes for bigger comfort, but for now, her appearance had to be perfect. 

Taehyung made sure her dress was perfect as Y/N went through every important detail she had been taught by all her seven loving soulmates.

She had never seen the royalty in person, but she knew exactly who they were, how they looked, how they behaved, and what mattered the most for them. Jin had made sure to teach her all that so she wouldn't be so stressed. With knowing what to do and what to say, things were going to be definitely easy for her. Y/N was sticking with the plan of  "don't speak unless absolutely necessary." 

As the sunlight was long gone, the newborn was not wearing any type of protection against the sun. The windows were tinted in the palace to the point that the palace was in an eternal night. 

The clock ticked, and for the first time, it bought a different meaning for Y/N. Time brought death, and this time, it could be hers. 

Her hair was let loose, but Jimin had managed to put a temporal order to it. With the dress Taehyung had made, she looked like a real princess, she was only missing a crown. With the makeup Junkook had applied on her, she looked as ethereal as always, but with some color in her face that was good for the occasion.  

Each one of her soulmates was wearing matching suits that had the same velvety-black color as her dress, leaving clear that they were a nest and not just a group of loose vampires out there. 

"Everyone ready?" Namjoon asked, making sure to look at each vampire.

Everyone was ready. Ties on point, flawless hair and makeup. Everything was perfect.

"Let's go," Jin said before putting his hand in the middle. 

The vampires formed a circle before putting their hands in the middle, making sure they were all touching each other. Y/N closed her eyes softly to not get dizzy as she was still not used to teleporting everywhere. Seconds later, she felt a soft current of air hit her face, yet nothing around her moved until she opened her eyes.

Jin and Namjoon took Y/N's hands as they were the main representatives of the family, and the ones presenting a new member.

A curious pair of eyes were over them right away, but they didn't know as the pair was hidden. 

The newborn vampiress took a deep breath as she calmly looked around her. They were not inside the palace, they were at the end of the line to get inside, yet she could see all the little details the palace had that made the view in front of her something out of this world. Suddenly, she felt like in a Disney movie. 

There was a vampire at the entrance holding a scroll that went down to the floor full of names. Every vampire had to check in with him in order to get inside. The classical music playing inside could already be heard from where Y/N was. 

Every vampire looked very cold... most had just their resting faces but still. If the newborn vampiress would have been one or two years younger, she would be shaking with fear, but now, with the type of classmates she had got in high school, she was used to this kind of environment in which everyone just sticks to themselves.

When it was their turn to check in, the vampire didn't even ask their names, he just crossed a line over them in the scroll before nodding.

Her heart halted in her chest as a deep voice announced all of them the moment they set foot in the palace. Every vampire turned around to have a look at the newcomer. Many eyes scanned her up and down so Y/N made sure to have a perfect posture and a calm face.