[#13]

The flight had been a long one, but after they had gotten into the bus and then to the hotel, everything seemed like a big blur to the human girl.

She did not know what exactly was going on, but ever since her 'conversation' with Taemin had happened, her soulmates would not let him go too far from her for some reason.

The hotel was not an expensive one and had done a special discount for the school so every student got their own little rooms for the trip. After Y/N had gotten her key and the chaperones were nowhere to be seen, Jin had transformed back into his human form to drag the young vampire to Y/N's room. The human girl had opened the door as fast as she could so no one would see them there.

Jin had put a curious Taemin in front of the little T.V. of the room while the rest of her soulmates went back to their human form. All of them stood in a line in front of the younger vampire while Namjoon had Y/N tightly wrapped inside his arms in a possessive way but it did not bother her. She was getting some good love.

After a second or two, the realization hit Taemin like a truck. He thought they were just normal vampires... not the owners of half the world! Now he was definitely freaking out in tiny but he was not going to show it.

His family had close ties with them for centuries but he had never had to face them. His body stiffened before he gave them a ninety-degree bow for a couple of seconds.

The coven had become famous as not many vampires were as old as them, and the ones that were had already closed themselves in their covens as they were done with the modern world. The Kim coven would have done that if it wasn't for their last missing soulmate.

Y/N hugged Namjoon feeling like a toddler as she just watched.

"You've got to know dangerous information," Taehyung said to the young vampire with his deep voice that's ent pleasant goosebumps down her spine. "We were not planning on revealing our last soulmate until later on."

The human girl knew her best friend perfectly and she knew he would keep the secret... but that wasn't going to stop the coven from protecting their baby.

"We have seen you around our baby since day one in high school," Jin said way more chill than Taehyung as his soft gaze was over the human girl. "And if she trusts us, we do too. But you have to understand the gravity of this situation."

"If rumors start to spread... a chaos as many would try to find out who is our last soulmate and that could cause many problems," Namjoon explained as his hand ran through the human's hair in a very delicate and soothing manner.

Taemin finally was able to talk. "I understand the situation and I would never do anything that could harm Y/N. I know I'm not the best influence for her," Taehyung narrowed his eyes to the young vampire as flashbacks from the party played in his mind. "But I don't want anyone to harm her nor I would talk about something like this." His words were not lies as they come straight from his heart, the seven vampires were able to sense that right away.

Taemin never had a romantic interest with the human girl, but their friendship-bond was stronger than many soulmate/mate bonds out there and he did not want anything to happen to that friendship. He had sworn to himself he would protect her even if that meant to walk away from her one day if he became a danger to her. He knew what happened at the party was not one of their best moments together, but the entire time he had made sure her essence was nowhere to be found as he would be careful to know what she had touched to make her essence disappear. Taemin was a young vampire and seen as a baby for the vampire community but he had matured just as fast as Y/N as they had stuck together through thick and thin. At this moment that the hostility had disappeared, he couldn't be happier for her as an excellent coven had claimed her.