[#43]

Y/N's eyelashes rested softly over her cheek as her eyes were closed. Her head leaned over Hoseok's chest while he carried her around. 

The little one was only able to contain her tears until they were back home... not back to the library... but back to where a tiny little bristlecone pine sprout had finally appeared.

The first couple of tears appeared in her eyes and she wasn't able to contain them anymore. Soon many more tears followed. 

The baby of the nest was crying, and soon another baby joined in her cries. Jungkook couldn't contain his tears after sensing Y/N's pain.

Once in the living room, a big cuddling session started. She continued to cry in Hoseok arms while Jungkook was already being comforted by Namjoon. The bunny was placed on the leader's lap where Namjoon could just take him in his arms. 

Hoseok knew Y/N needed some time alone... later she would come around asking for cuddles. That had become her coping mechanism. The empath did not want to leave her alone at all, but he knew it was best just for a little while, he would be paying attention to her emotions through their bond to know when he should come back. 

Hoseok left her sitting on her bed, the bed she hadn't been on in a long time. The vampire left a chaste kiss over her brow before he doubtfully started to walk away.

She did not tell him to stay... Y/N already felt terrible for making Jungkook cry, she didn't want to bother anymore. She was crying because she was too overwhelmed by everything she had been pushing down. All her emotions had been pushed deep down within her and she was finally losing control of all those emotions. 

As she cried, Hoseok felt his eyes get teary as he walked back to the living room where Jungkook had already calmed down after receiving lots of loving caresses from Namjoon. 

Hoseok sat down on one of the sofas right next to Jimin. The empath was quick to place Jimin over his lap... both of them gave comfort to each other. 

Taehyung cuddled with Jimin while Yoongi massaged Jin's broad shoulders as the cat knew how much stress Jin had been under lately. That ring and necklace being the worse out of all.

"What will we do?" Jungkook asked with a tiny and shy voice as he hid his face in Namjoon's chest. 

Namjoon didn't want to overwhelm them, and he also didn't want Jin to take everything in alone like he usually liked to do. He was the leader of the nest, and even though Jin was the older one and the one with direct connections to the monarchy, Namjoon was going to take it from here.

Namjoon's hand tingled in Jungkook's hair. "She'll be okay little one... she just needs a bit of time alone before you can go and cuddle with her." 

Namjoon's soothing voice and reassurance were exactly what everyone needed. 

-'๑'-

Y/N had cried for hours non-stop, but she finally had a break from everything. Her heart felt lighter. 

She looked at herself in the mirror. Tear stains were on her cheeks but she couldn't care less. Y/N was tired of always being the "victim" and wait for others to solve her problems. It was sweet of her soulmates to do everything in their power to help her, but she was tired of just watching. She had finally snapped. 

She loved her soulmates from the bottom of her heart. Y/N did not want to continue seeing them suffer because of her, the struggle was going to continue, and now more because of what she was planning.