[#23]

The vampiress was freaking out. Everything was going normal until she opened the door of her room.

She had been brought back to her house for a night to spend some time with her human parents. Her soulmates had tagged alone as their animal forms to not draw too much attention. The entire time, the vampiress felt as if she was not a vampiress, but rather a human spending every second she could with her family... a mundane life she never appreciated until it was gone, but at the same time, she was relieved that a mundane life was not her apparent future anymore.

She had to pack some things to move to the nest house, so after hours, her parents eventually went to bed while the vampiress went to her room with boxes.

The empty boxes were now on the floor as her soulmates looked at her confused as hell.

Her jaw was hanging open as her brain processed the sight in front of her. Y/N's room was just like she had left it... the only thing off was the dozens of ghosts and all of them she recognized.

What the hell was going on? She wasn't sure about anything.

After taking a second to put herself together, she grabbed the boxes and went inside, closing the door after her last soulmate was in. The cute animals shifted back into their human forms so they could register the room. They could feel her heart hammering inside her chest as a bit of panic was taking over.

"W-what is going on?" Taehyung asked grabbing her softly by her shoulders.

The vampiress left a shaky breath out. "Everyone I have observed for hours in the photos is here... walking around."

The ghosts were turning towards her with calm faces, no one seemed to be hostile towards her. All the people were wearing clothes either from the 19th or 20th century. Y/N's heartbeat raced, even more, when she noticed the cute baby from the photo she had stolen sitting on the floor, cutely looking at her with curious eyes. It felt as everyone there was really there.

The vampiress had an entire wall covered on antique photos she had been recollecting throughout her years in the country. No one understood it, not even her soulmates, but if that made her happy... the vampiress didn't understand it either, and the moment a feeling called 'amusement' took over her tiny panic, she was even more confused.

The vampiress had always talked to those voices inside her mind that had appeared there one day. There were four voices in her head, each one was a different personality she had created for herself as she grew up. She talked to them inside her head, but now she seemed to have more friends around.

Y/N left the boxes on a side of the room fast so she could make her way towards the bed. She sat down in the middle looking at every ghost and feeling her soulmates look at her a bit worried now.

Was she hallucinating? Definitely not, but the male vampires were not sure about it.

Were the ghosts attached to the photos? The vampiress was planning on taking the photos with her, but now she wasn't so sure about it. It was nice to see the calm ghosts, but having them in her room while she could see them was creepy as hell... even she had a limit on her liking for "dead people."

"H-hello..." she asked in tiny as she didn't know how to correctly approach the situation.

All the ghosts continued to look at her curiously for a while.

"You can see us, young lady?" One female ghost finally asked. She had rounded glasses and was in her mid-twenties when the photo of her was taken back at the start of the 20th century.

"Yes..." the vampiress trailed off.

All the ghosts looked at each other with visible surprise. All of them had their own visible personalities, but all of them understood each other as death was a common trait for all of them. No matter all their differences, they had the same limitations.