[#14]

"Mr. Lee... I have to go to the restroom!" A boy with clear despair in his voice said as the bus continued to move towards the Spanish highlands.

"Me too!"

"Same!"

A lot of people started to voice their concerns, and it was obvious none of them were faking it... they really needed to go to the restroom.

What the hell?

"It was the food," Taemin said smirking. The human girl looked at him with suspicion but the young vampire raised his hands in a don't-look-at-me gesture.

"Don't eat the pizza," Taemin had told her earlier at the hotel while the entire class was grabbing slices of pizza.

HE KNEW SOMETHING.

"Did you...?" She trailed off as she looked at him.

Her best friend sighed as he knew he was not getting out of this one. "I did not participate in it, but I did see Gavin putting some questionable substance in the pizza."

Her jaw fell open as his words repeated inside her head. By now, her seven soulmates knew about the bond so they just pouted, wanting to know what was going on. They did not have that bond-link with her yet...

"Ga-ga...?" She preferred to say 'Gaga' than the werewolf's name just in case.

Taemin nodded and the human girl understood right away. He did it for vendetta after what happened at his house. She did agree they deserved it... she deserved it along with Taemin too as they were far from innocent, but Y/N never thought Gavin would do something like this. Guess he went through a hell no creature should be in in this life. She ran her fingers through Sunshine's fur as guilt filled her but at the same time relief... relief she wasn't suffering right now. How embarrassing would that be for her...

The teacher and chaperones also started to feel ill out of nowhere. By now, it was obvious it wasn't a lie from the students, something really was up. Thankfully, tomorrow they were leaving Spain so if something happened, they were not going to lose any important activities, they had attended all the museums on the first three days.

"We should make a stop at the nearest gas station..." the teacher said to the bus driver who nodded his head right away.

They were already entering a little town so there was not much to worry about... just to hold it a bit longer...

The human girl gasped barely over a whisper as the bus pulled on the side of the road a bit violently. There was a gas station at the entrance of the town... it was actually the first thing they encountered other than one or two countryside houses.

Every student had stormed out of the bus making Taemin, Y/N, and Gavin giggle evilly... awkwardly, all three of them found each other enjoying the pain of others. The human girl looked at Gavin with wide eyes as she was kinda scared of him now, but the werewolf only shrugged before smiling as he looked outside the window. The girl sighed relieved as Gavin seemed to not know she was at his house that catastrophic night.

"Why don't we stretch our legs..." Y/N used as a pretext to not be alone with Gavin at the bus.

Taemin nodded right away as he was too getting creeped out by the werewolf thirsty of vendetta.

All her soulmates followed her outside and Taemin was the last one on the line. All of them were running away from the werewolf sitting not so far from them just in case, even the seven old vampires had been startled by his behavior.

Y/N went down the stairs of the bus holding strands of her hair out of her face to not fall... that would be the last thing she needed right now. Warm heat greeted her outside the bus. The bus had the AC turned on the entire time as everyone complained, but outside things were bad for the ones acclimatized to cold weather like the human girl.