[#31]

The door of her bedroom slowly opened as she hadn't locked it when she had stormed inside.

Hoseok found his baby soulmate sitting on the floor right in front of the mirror in her room.

Every vampire in the castle was in his room except for Hoseok who had been chosen to phase the possible problem first.

The moth wasn't around, and there was no way it could come around anymore. It didn't matter anyway...

Hoseok's breath hitched as he noticed the necklace. He didn't know what it was nor where she had gotten it from...

He shook his head to make himself come back to reality. Y/N had slept for an entire day and that was a bad signal. She had passed out and not woken up in the normal time... when someone passes out, they can be unconscious for a couple of seconds or up to thirty minutes. An entire day raised alarms in the nest. 

She also had alarms in her mind, but they were for a very different reason. She didn't care about her health at all at this point, it wasn't a problem for her. What bothered her was the sudden and unexplained change in her left eye. 

She would love to ask Tonomi about it to see if they might know something, but she couldn't anymore. She wasn't entirely sure, but something told her that the moth Jin had banned from seeing her was Tonomi. She couldn't help but remember a fragment of what the shinigami had told her.

 "I'm sorry, but destiny has played a dirty game with both of us. We are somehow connected, and now you have most of my powers. What you do with them is your decision, but let me warn you that this is a forever curse." 

What powers did she exactly have? She knew she could help people die, and Felix had mentioned that she could maybe try bringing some little plants back to life... but again, in her previous life she was "life" and now she was "death." Y/N didn't believe that she could bring a rose from death as her friend did...

The entire time the newborn vampiress was lost in her own world, Hoseok was analyzing how her emotions were all over the place as he was good at making people feel better, he just had to know what they were feeling, and now he knew.

He sat down on the floor right behind Y/N. When his arms looped around her waist, she finally came back to reality. The warmth that she felt right away was enough to clear her mind. Hoseok quickly put her in his lap to be able to give her a better hug.

She melted in his arms right away. This is what she needed the most... cuddles. The newborn vampiress quickly put herself in front of Hoseok so she was straddling him. Her eyes closed as she was relaxed, but there was no risk of her falling asleep.

Smiling, Hoseok carried her from the floor to her bed where he placed her over him to continue cuddling her. Hoseok was in a sitting position while she was lazily over him kind of like a toddler. His fingers started to run through her hair to calm her down from everything that is bothering her. Their hearts beating at the same time as both of them were bonding. 

She was weak and needed to drink blood. It had been a long time for her since the last time she drank. 

The door of her room slowly opened as there was a lot of doubt. One head peeked inside the room to check before analyzing what to do. Hoseok gave him a thumbs up clearing all his doubts. Jin took a deep breath before he officially stepped inside. 

The three vampires were filled with guilt after how they had reacted. Yoongi and Namjoon were already preparing something special for her while Jin came to clear things as he couldn't take it anymore. Everyone in the nest was also worried about her decaying health.