[#04]

Taemin had offered Y/N a ride to the party. To Koya's despair, the human girl had accepted right away after making a mental plan on how to sneak out of her house.

Taetae, a tiger cub, and one of Y/N's many spirit-guardians had already been informed of the mess that was about to go down. The girl had assumed that Taetae had decided to look after her today specifically because of the party. The cub was little, but he had the ability to become a fierce grown-adult in seconds... and when he transformed, things turned bloody, it had only happened once.

Y/N had used the opportunity to make herself presentable for the occasion. Attending parties was something she never did, so for once, she was going to do things 'right.' She had applied a lot of eyeshadow to make her eyes stand out with the neon lights put on. The human girl had also jumped out of her comfort zone to use a black bodycon dress with spaghetti straps that barely covered her bottom. She was about to graduate and not see everyone again so she allowed herself to look like that for once. Y/N was not wearing heels though, she had to move around comfortably and fast, so she opted for sandals. 

Taetae looked up to her with puppy eyes as the human girl was opening the door of her bedroom with one goal. She started to panic about the cub probably whining to call her parent's attention so she started to kiss his cute face. Taetae calmed down, but still, he did not want her to be exposed to that atmosphere. 

She went down the stairs with the cub in her arms and her phone between her boobs out of sight. She tiptoed downstairs without making a single sound. The human girl internally celebrated as she walked towards the front door. She looked to all sides before she slowly opened the door. The coast was clear, so there was nothing to worry about.

Taemin's car was already in front of the house with the engine going. She ran towards the car giggling. The human girl was such an introverted-nerd, so breaking the rules felt... good, for once. The voice inside her head that always made her stop from doing bad things had disappeared out of nowhere.

Taemin raised his brow as he watched the girl go inside the sports car. "Didn't know you had such clothes."

She put the seatbelt on with Taetae sitting on her lap, narrowing his eyes to the young vampire. "I did, in case a situation like this one happens. You never know." 

She felt like a villain as Taemin started to drive towards the house with all the windows open. Y/N's hair was down loosely as always, she knew this was going to happen so she hadn't bothered. The tiger cub moved closer to her body, she cuddled him in her arms as they stopped on a red light. Outside the car's window, she was able to find a lot of her classmates laughing and chatting as they walked towards the party; many of them were already having energy drinks to stay up as much as possible.  

Even though the walk was not too big, Taemin and Y/N knew they would need a car to make a quick disappearance. Not like the police were going to arrive, but they did not want to be seen at the party for too long... you know, just in case. Gotta be a smooth criminal. 

At midnight, everyone was in the same place for a single reason: to destroy the house. Most teenagers felt kind of guilty because Gavin was nice, but this opportunity was unique.

Most of the students attending were underage, but it's not like it mattered. The house was on top of a little hill where the neighbors were nowhere to be seen. It was the perfect place to have reckless teenagers engaging in illegal activity. 

When both of the ill-intentioned teenagers arrived, Taemin made sure to park a bit further so his car would not be seen so easily in between the other cars. Y/N unbuckled her seatbelt right away with adrenaline starting to feel her veins. Taetae looked at his carrier terrified of what was about to happen.