[#45]

What was she supposed to do now?

She had a paper that stated she was some queen now? Or maybe it was just a huge coincidence... how come she was part of the shinigami royalty? How had she gotten her shinigami DNA to start with...?

The hybrid stood on the same spot without moving an inch for a couple of seconds before she snapped out of her little trace filled with confusion.

She couldn't go back to the Royal Palace as one of her soulmates most likely would find her. She couldn't go back to her parents because the same thing was going to happen.

Why was she running away from her soulmates? Well, for one, guilt was eating her alive. The clear solution was to tell everything to her soulmates, but that was easier said than done. Two, she couldn't see them suffer anymore because of her. Her guilt increased as she knew by running away she was hurting them deeply, but her weak... useless heart couldn't take it anymore. Y/N knew she wasn't the soulmate they had watched grow up and loved until yesterday. A part of her had snapped as soon as she opened her eyes after counting five... her corrupted side that she pushed far down.

She was her parent's pride her entire life. Y/N had done everything to make her parents proud, and unknowingly also make her soulmates proud.

When had things gone wrong with her?

Her fate was sealed... she had no way out of this one anymore. She had to figure things out before it was too late. Her biggest question was, how much time left she had before the real hell broke out loose? Things might be collapsing within the vampiric royalty, but the whole world hadn't caught on flames yet. That problem was limited to her little world and surroundings for now.

She could be caught as she was near the nest. "We need to get out of here."

Taemin put his hand over her shoulder and then she did the rest. The hybrid didn't have a clue where to go exactly. She didn't think about it, Y/N just picked a random place without thinking and took them there.

Seconds later she opened her eyes. It was the middle of a hot night... it reminded her of the climate her country would have...

Hold on...

Oh no...

Didn't take long to realize the mistake she committed. She was right where Aketzali's rests were... well, most of them? The grass had grown by now, but it was obvious that the grass over a big portion of the place had been disturbed by something.

Well... there is a saying that criminals/murderers have tendencies to go back to the places where their crimes were committed. She had come back to the place where she had committed a "minor" crime to her growing list.

The hybrid facepalmed herself making Taemin startled.

"Where are we?" He asked curiously as he looked around the tropical forest. He didn't know what truly laid under all the nature, but she did.

Y/N couldn't take it anymore. She had learned how to keep the ghosts away from her, but she had to... she had to speak to Aketzali.

"Here is where one of my past life rests..."

The hybrid closed her eyes to calm herself. She let all her guard down to be able to see them...

When she opened her eyes, she saw Aketzali in front of her with her arms crossed in front of her chest and a look of pure disappointment directed towards the hybrid.

Okay... she was seeing her now. The one her soulmates loved first. She was just going to tell her what felt right to say. She wasn't going to think much, if she did it then anxiety would eat her alive and the last thing she needed was to have some kind of panic attack and lose all her self-control left.