[#21]

1525 - Spanish colonies in the New World.

The vampiress looked around confused as hell. She was in her body unlike last time, but her appearance was see-through, leaving it clear that no one could see her.

The environment around her was weird... for some reason, she knew in what period of time and where she was. Y/N wasn't sure what she was supposed to look for in her dream that was clearly a flashback of some event.

As she looked around, her eyes widened as she saw seven familiar-looking shadows running through the lands. They were clearly looking for something.

A beautiful mestiza caught their attention as the nest of vampires passed by the cacao trees. Their breaths got stuck in their throats as they realized who she was... the native Y/N had finally noticed after following their gaze.

The longer Namjoon looked at her, the more information he would get about her. Given her importance to the nest, he spoke every detail out-loud to the nest.

She had a complicated background... a product of an unwanted pregnancy. Her father with a light Jewish background was nowhere to be seen after a nightstand with a native (Mayan-Pipil) lady. (The father had Jewish blood running through his veins, yet he was heavily European and his creed long gone for a generation to survive in the Catholic colonies).

Even if she was a mestiza, her tribe treated her equally. Her first language was Nawat but she also spoke Spanish as a second language.

They had found her. But it was too late. It took the vampiress less than a second to understand what the shinigami meant.

She worked on the fields of cacao trees a bit slower than everyone else, but with a good reason. She was about eight months into her pregnancy.

Their heart broke as she had already been claimed. The pain inside them was obvious to the vampiress, and it hurt her as she wanted them to be happy like they usually were when she was around.

Namjoon's voice was shaky as he said the most important fact about their dear soulmate... their last missing soulmate to have their nest finally complete. "She is married to a Pipil... both of them love each other very much and they're rejoicing in joy as their first child is coming."

Jimin sobbed loudly as he watched the native far enough so no one would notice. She had a rich-brown complex, but her skin tone was not as dark as everyone else's because of her European heritage. Her hair was the most outstanding out of her group, it was braided in the traditional way, but her hair reached down her waist and it was brown... a European trait.

The native they were observing was the woman the vampiress had seen in the mirror that day... Aketzali

"I-It can't be h-her, Hyung," Jungkook sobbed. "S-she-"

Jin took the younger one in his arms with visible sorrow. "I-It's okay little one." Jin gulped down harshly as he was having a hard time himself. He took a deep breath before he started to offer a much-needed comfort to his younger soulmates. "It's okay. She is taken and already going to have a family... but we have found her."

His words sunk in Y/N's brain as finally, everything was coming together.

Tae ran into Namjoon's arms, seeking some comfort he got right away. With teary eyes, he looked up to Joon. "W-what are we going to d-do?"

"C-can't we take her w-with us?" Jimin asked with hope.

The question felt as an ice bucket had been dropped over the Jin's thankfully broad shoulders.