[#11]

All eight of them went inside the house, the seven vampires were in their animal form. Sunshine and Cooky were getting a ride on Taetae's back as they all made their way to her room where they were going to hide until her parents woke up.

Suga looked at her with love in his eyes as always. Being tucked so close to her always made his heartbeat in a way he couldn't control. Her sweet chocolate smell was addicting because it was unique... no chocolate they had ever smelled in their entire life had her same exact smell. They would have assumed she would smell like cacao beans like her ancestor, but she turned out to smell like chocolate... a product from cacao.

The human girl opened the door of her room silently and then let everyone go inside. She closed the door after RJ.

Six vampires turned back into their human forms while Suga remained tucked inside her shirt.

Hoseok laughed as he noticed how clingy Yoongi had become. "Are you staying there, Yoongi?" He asked whispering barely audible for everyone.

Yoongi gave him a bored-cat look before he turned his head to ignore everyone but Y/N. "Rawr."

"Me too," Jimin said before running towards the human girl to take her in his arms. "You are the youngest in the nest now."

Jungkook silently clapped his hands together excitedly. "I can finally baby someone." Jungkook got closer to her to grasp her cheeks and softly pull of them. "You know, when you were a baby your cheeks looked the same as now."

Y/N giggled. "What? They haven't changed?"

"Nop!"

Baby fat was a struggle, but the way everyone fondly looked at her out of nowhere made her feel like a toddler and not like a teenager with an adult mind about to go to university. Well... if the seven vampires had watched her grow up, then they were way older than her... but just how much older? This made her question a lot of things... maybe they could tell her stories about what truly happened in history... people said that vampires were walking historians that had seen many things, they were usually the ones to rely on when recounting events that marked history decades later.

She was definitely going to ask them... but later.

The human girl expected to feel nervous but to her surprise, having seven hot vampires around did not feel overwhelming... she assumed it was because they were her soulmates and she had to be her entire life around them. It's not like she could hide something from them, they knew everything. They didn't know her twisted thoughts, but that's because she never said any of them out loud.

She silently sighed as she went towards her bed with Suga. As she laid down, she already had Namjoon over her and the rest of the vampires coming towards her to somehow fit themselves over the bed.

Now that the mystery of who made and 'left' her furniture in her room was finally solved, she felt more comfortable. Part of her couldn't believe Yoongi had taken the time to make everything perfect for her in her room, but again he was part of the nest that had killed a man instead of letting the police take care of him because she was attacked.

There was silence as the sun slowly made its way into the sky, it was a comfortable silence but her mind was not silent at all. She had so many questions roaming inside her head that she barely could keep still like a stone.

Namjoon chuckled next to her. "Just ask."

Her face heats up right away. "I-"

"We didn't answer many of your questions last night..." Namjoon trailed off encouraging to ask.