[#15]

It had been a long night for the vampires even though Y/N didn't know.

While she slept for the first time back at home, the vampires had had a very stressful conversation with her parents. The human couple had given in about letting Y/N finally 'leave the nest' and fly high. If she wanted to become a vampire, then it was her option, they were not going to do anything but support her. It was painful for them, but the humans knew this day would come eventually... they just never thought about her daughter leaving her house to go with seven vampires... it was weird but whatever, that was her destiny then so be it. Y/N was going to see her parents very often as Jin could teleport so no one was too worried... it was just going to be weird for the human couple knowing that the noise in the house was going to be soon gone, even if their daughter had gone silent a long time ago, she was still there until now.

All the vampires had left in peace but Jin had come back hours later right into Y/N's room.

It was still dark outside with the sun nowhere to be seen. There was not a bit of light in the room, the thick black curtains stopped even the moonlight.

Everything in the room felt dark and gloomy, but the human girl lying on the bed sleeping peacefully radiated happiness and peace in a room where that was nowhere to be seen with the naked eye. Her room was dark, unlike the usual teenage room. Photos of dead people at some point in their lives were all over the wall. With the years, she had collected many of them... those photos might make someone get chills down their spine as everyone there were dead, but the human girl loved to stare at them to just know how the people from before were like... she felt a weird connection with the dead that she could never explain and had never voiced out loud either.

Jin looked at his baby sleeping peacefully from the darkness of her room. He had great eyesight for the night as a vampire so he could distinguish everything inside the room while a human would have troubles.

The two bears Y/N had bought at the antique store were sitting on her dressing table with which Yoongi had been the most careful about with every detail he put when it was being made. The bears, one bride, and one groom along with the Victorian furniture made the room seen straight out of the last century. She wasn't a vampire but her room felt like it belonged to one.

Out of nowhere, the human girl and the baby in his eyes moved upwards. Her eyes were closed but she was no longer sleeping. Jin silently walked towards her with a soft smile on his face. None of them knew why she had woken up, but it's not like it mattered. His presence came out of nowhere to her, but it did not startle her.

His cold hands cupped her cheeks as he sat on the bed in front of her. For some reason, Y/N knew exactly who he was. Jin.

Jin lovingly rested his forehead over hers. Their breaths crashed together because of how close they were. The human girl was squealing inside of her. His body was cold, but his love gave her warmth... a much-needed warmth in a cold room.

She craved to be closer to him, so she did. Her body acted on her own as she cradled to be straddling him. Her face heated up but that did not stop her from wrapping her arms around Jin's neck.

Y/N tried to remain calm, but the effect he had on her was stronger than her auto control. His arms looped around her small back, stopping her from running away from him.

She slowly leaned in and the vampire remained still, waiting for the moment. Her soft lips gently pressed against his pillowy ones. Jin pulled her closer with one arm as his other hand went to her cheek to caress her face ever so softly as the vampire took her first kiss.

It was a short but meaningful kiss that made her heartbeat erratic. She couldn't breathe properly as her hormones were all over the place. Jin smiled with beaming happiness even though the human couldn't quite see it.