Chapter 22

Natura aut Disciplina

Nature or Nurture

Thursday 12th of September, 6:10 AM, Jungkook's room in Evanthe.

Jungkook has a problem. As he lay in his bed waiting for an uncharacteristically slow Jimin to go to the bathroom, he could only grin in embarrassment with the bed covers up to his nose as he felt cum in his briefs. Embarrassing, but he wasn't complaining in the slightest. He would have liked that sweet dream to have happened while he was alone, or better yet, beside Taehyung so he could help him. He bit his lip, turning his head to the other side. How, in the name of lust, could he still be horny?

The sound of the bathroom door closing and locking up made him reconnect with the present, and he immediately uncovered himself to look down at his pants, with relief he noticed that it hadn't soaked through and then he lay back down, less tense than before. He now acknowledged how strange it felt to feel horny but not hard, he was desiring the Taehyung in his dream so much that he was biting his lip at the memory, but he wasn't getting hard. He didn't know, of course, this was new to him.

He debated between continuing the dream he had or thinking about what Tom had said to him. But he had his answer before he finished the question and he pulled the covers back up his body with a grin on his face.

Once Jimin was out of the bathroom, big clothes on and a beanie on his head, Jungkook was hard. Apparently, he just needed a little incentive to make it happen. With the bed covers over him, he waited for Jimin to go to his bed and not look at him before uncovering himself as fast as he could and getting into the bathroom immediately. The reflection in the mirror was funny to him, he never thought he would ever look like that in all his life. He took off yesterday's clothes and stared at himself a bit more. But... There was a soft bite mark near his shoulder. A bite mark? He blushed.

It felt good to be desired.

He was liking his body, even more, this morning. He knew he was beautiful, but only because he wanted to be that and nothing less. But there was something about being touched with so much love that made him feel like his skin was special; like he was special. The way Taehyung looked at him, talked to him, and wanted him, made him feel beautiful in more ways than just the physical. He couldn't pinpoint what it was about himself that Taehyung saw was beautiful so that made all of him seem special in some way.

He also realized why he had felt a pinch on his bum when he sat down on his bed the night before. There, on each cheek, were the fading red marks of Taehyung's hands. When he saw them, he gasped and clasped a hand to his mouth to stifle the hysterical giggle that wanted to escape. He had to take a cold shower to calm down his hard problem. But then, once it was soft, he immediately turned on the warm water.

For now, he showered meticulously well, he also passed his hands through his body to see if he needed to shave, but his body was thankfully still the same as his body hair grew too slowly. He took some liquid soap in his hands and massaged it over his body for the scent to stay on his skin longer. He liked this feeling of wanting to be perfect for someone else, it made him feel appreciated and excited like he was a gift for Taehyung. Special.

But then he realized he entered the bathroom without the clothes he will put on that day and his smile disappeared. He'll have to go out draped with only a towel around his hips to take his clothes.

With a fist clutching the towel securely around his hips, he opened the bathroom door just enough for his head to get out. Jimin was looking down at his phone, sitting on his bed, bag by his side.