Chapter 65

Ubi Vis, Ibi Errat

Where There's Power, There's Mistakes

Softly, they kissed. Eyes closed and hearts open, their lips met... detached... and met again. Taehyung tangled all ten fingers thru his hair and pulled him closer while Jungkook held himself up by his forearms on the arm of the couch, arching his back so his chest would be tight against him.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened his lips a bit, hearing and thinking nothing more than the here and now as he heard Taehyung losing a breath and felt him shuddering when their tongues met briefly. Trailing a hand down, Jungkook pulled up Taehyung's tucked-in shirt and finished unbuttoning the last three buttons, allowing his hand to roam freely against Taehyung's muscles and delighting himself with the low moan this brought.

Slowly, Jungkook pulled up his own leg, folding it and passing it over Taehyung's thigh until his knee rested beside his waist. Once Taehyung felt what he had done, he eagerly reached down with both hands; one went around his waist, the other grabbed under his raised thigh, hard. Jungkook moaned into his mouth and rubbed his groin against his, eliciting another moan from him. Taehyung let go of his lips, trying to catch his breath but another moan escaped him when Jungkook rolled his hips again; his head pulled back as his eyes closed. Jungkook took the opportunity to kiss his neck then, while he rubbed and rubbed, feeling both of them getting harder and harder under their pants.

- Jungkook... - Taehyung panted. - Jungkook... - It sounded like a prayer. His hips buckled upwards against him when Jungkook bit lightly down on his shoulder, and, when he moaned again, he reached down to take Jungkook's other leg and fold it at his other side so he would be straddling him.

Now Jungkook's knees were beside Taehyung's waist and he used the advantage to sit up straight. The latter looked up at him with dark yet shiny eyes as he panted for breath, and then his hands grabbed his hips tightly. Eyes never leaving him, Taehyung rolled his hips upwards and against him, and Jungkook's eyelids fluttered at the sensation; at the memory of the night before when Taehyung had filled him up and pushed tightly against that spot, over and over again.

He needed to feel that pleasure again, to feel him inside rubbing against the spot that made his legs go numb. He needed him.

Jungkook put pressure against Taehyung's groin and rolled his hips to watch him close his eyes as he lost a moan. He could feel himself reaching breaking point inside his pants and he bit his lip, stifling a high moan as he looked down at him. Taehyung then straightened up unexpectedly and kissed his neck. Jungkook released his lip from his teeth and couldn't help closing his eyes when he felt friction against his cock. And, when Taehyung trailed his kisses up and up until he reached his ear and kissed it in earnest, Jungkook's eyes rolled back with a moan.

One of Taehyung's hands kept his head still, while the other reached down and grabbed his ass tightly. So much was the stimulation that Jungkook whimpered, needing to take off the restrain of his pants. But loving the intense build-up. He rolled his hips expertly as if it was second nature, hearing Taehyung losing a breath with a smile while riding him with their pants still on. Both of Taehyung's hands grabbed his ass tightly, pressing him suffocatingly against him, and Jungkook's mouth opened as his head fell back. Clenching his teeth and closing his eyes, he moaned, grinning up at the ceiling.

Yes, this was exactly what he needed, what he wanted. He felt powerful, beautiful, wonderful; he felt exhilarated and taken care of. So incredibly taken care of and loved. Needed and wanted.