Chapter 42

Pulchra Libidine

Beautiful Lust

Jungkook was chuckling silently as he lay over the king-sized bed of his lover. Taehyung had to put on a whole suit and tie for the webinar while he just had his buttoned-up shirt and underwear, and he knew it was driving Taehyung crazy. That was mainly the reason why he was laughing silently as he listened.

He couldn't see him since Taehyung was sitting on the other side of the apartment and the full bookshelf divided them from view, but he could hear him. He had stuttered at least ten times, mispronounced a handful of things, and had been told to stop mumbling in at least two moments. He knows he shouldn't be laughing. In all seriousness, the fact that Taehyung was almost making a fool of himself in front of several renowned historians and different types of philosophers was agonizing to him because he wants the best for him and all these old people must be frowning at the other side of their screens because of his little mishaps.

Yes, he shouldn't be laughing. But then again, he had to remind himself that this was all Taehyung's fault.

If he knew he had such an important online seminar, why would he ever start playing around with him? Or worst of all, if he knew he was the one who had to start the webinar, then why would he take them to bed? Both of them know very well by now that it was painfully easy for them to forget time and space completely, he really should've known better. That's why Jungkook allowed himself to laugh, giggle, and chuckle whenever Taehyung made a teensy tiny mistake that he is sure everyone else will notice as a horrible thing because he knows that his lovely dovely Tae deserves a little bit of this unharmful humiliation.

Just a little bit though, not all of it, that's why Jungkook's laying on the bed strategizing his next movements to make him feel so good he would forget he ever said "Arabic commenators" when it should've been "Arabic commentators". He has a very good idea of what to do next so far.

With a grimace at the ceiling, he realized that now he wanted the apple he had left for later. But the kitchen is right in front of the table, what if he makes Tae splutter worse than ever?

The simple thought that he could make such a strong and handsome man stumble on his words was so utterly, so incredibly, so magnificently enticing... That he stood up from the bed.

With bare feet, he stood on the cold, marble floor, and chuckled one last time before rounding the bookshelves and letting himself be seen by Taehyung as he walked silently towards the kitchen.

Without warning, Taehyung stopped talking.

Jungkook looked directly at him and saw that he was looking straight in his direction. But what was he doing!? With frantic movements and a hysterical silent laugh, Jungkook moved his hands around to make Taehyung look back at his screen, but he wouldn't stop looking at him blankly.

Professor Taehyung, is something the matter? -

Jungkook clasped his hands over his mouth right when Taehyung finally woke up again and looked at his laptop with a surprisingly serious and focused stare.

- It seems there's no problem. I apologize if I've seemed slightly absent, I've just been told that all is well. Let's continue. -

With incredible ease, Taehyung had made it seem as though he had been worried all this past time about something completely different and went on with his usual and serious teacher demeanor.

Feeling like he may swoon over his smart man, Jungkook kept on walking silently to the kitchen with a flabbergasted little smile.

His bag and shiny red apple were still over the kitchen counter. He got there and started to look for a knife. Then, silently started to cut the apple piece to piece and took one every time he cut it.