Chapter 51

Iuvo

Please

Once Jungkook was done with his warm shower, he was as calm as a denying person could be; smelling fresh, and feeling clean.

Ruffling his damp hair, he walked out of the bathroom towards the gym to find Leo and Finn.

It took him some time and some walking around until he finally went to ask the reception and she told him they had asked for the keys to room 01. So, he headed that way, glancing at a fair few people working out, but no one doing anything incredible to stare at, so, once he got to the room he was looking for, he knocked.

And the moment he did, laughter came from the other side.

He grinned, curious, and leaned in a bit to listen.

How the hell are you going to get up from there? - Leo asked Finn, no doubt, with an audible chuckle.

It's just a split. I simply have to do this. - Finn answered as if shrugging. Then, he must've done something amazing because Leo gasped loudly.

How did you... -

Finn's laughter could be heard as he neared the door until he opened it at last.

- Oh, you're completely done. - He said, wide-eyed as he looked down at Jungkook's normal clothes instead of the gym ones he was wearing before.

- Yep. - He said with a nod to then look behind him at Leo sitting on a mat with his legs straight in front of him. And he gave him a nod. - How's the wound, pal? -

- Feeling like shit, mate. - He shook his head with his lips pursed. Jungkook sighed as Finn turned to look concernedly back at Leo.

- Go take a cold shower, then. - Jungkook advised him with a quick motion of his hand.

- Fine then. - He shrugged but otherwise did nothing.

He could've sworn he saw Finn trying to erase a grin from his face.

Jungkook lifted his eyebrows at Leo as he waited at the door, and then, once Leo did nothing but look back at him, he said,

- ...Now. -

- Oh, you mean now? - Leo's eyes went wide as he pointed toward the floor with a finger.

There was no mistaking, Finn was absolutely trying not to laugh.

- You can't get up, do you? - Jungkook asked with half an amused grin for Leo to immediately scoff at him.

- Can't get up? Me? Please, of course, I can, I just... don't want to right now. -

Jungkook rolled his eyes with a chuckle and then looked back at Finn who was pursing his grinning lips, and he asked him.

- You'll help him, won't you? -

- Of course. - He answered in a small little chuckle as he gave him a look and then looked back at Leo to shake his head.

Once more, Jungkok felt endearment at the sight for some unknown reason.

- Ok then, I'll be going now. - He said to the pair of them. But then Leo's eyes lost some of their humor as he looked back at him with annoyance.

- What? to Taehyung? - He said his name like it was an insult and Jungkook went immediately on the defensive. But then he remembered that it was Leo and this was simply how he was, so he merely shrugged and joked back.