Chapter 27

Coniunctionem

Connection

Oh my. - Taehyung sighed, eyes half-closed as he looked at him. - You are a creature of the night, my Angel. - He smiled, looking down at his lips and then up at his eyes.

Jungkook giggled, and then kissed him deeply. But moved away again.

- No, come here. - Taehyung protested, trying to get near again, but Jungkook had him tight against the couch by the chest.

Jungkook smiled, loving this, his favorite game. He kissed him again, deep and hard, taking a low moan out of Taehyung, but then leaned away again too soon. Taehyung growled.

- Why? - He bared his teeth in a smirk.

Jungkook had him completely under his spell. Any previous conversation could've never happened.

- I have questions. - Jungkook smirked and Taehyung sighed trying to contain his displeasure.

- Ok, go ahead. - He talked calmly and politely, but the sexual frustration he had since maybe last night, was getting to him by now. Jungkook could see it with his satisfied eyes.

- How was it cooling down after this morning at the library? - Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung closed his eyes, almost like he knew something like this would come. Then he opened them again.

- It was dreadful. - He sighed in mock agony, shaking his head, making Jungkook laugh. Taehyung's hands started moving slowly down his back, successfully making Jungkook's laugh stop. - You've been on my mind since I woke up this morning. This morning... Mhh.. - He let out a low moan. Jungkook swallowed, feeling his legs getting weak at either side of Taehyung.

- What happened? - He asked in a whisper, looking down at his soft lips and back up at his darkening eyes. - What did you do? - He gave a weak smirk, breathless at the thought, at the touches, the stare; breathless because of Taehyung.

- Think of you. - He answered with a deep voice, nails trailing up and down Jungkook's back, turning him on just like that.

Jungkook trailed his nails up Taehyung's neck to the back of his head, holding him in place and leaning into his ear.

- Anything interesting you might want me to do? - Jungkook purred. He was a quick learner in this lustful part of life he had been so ignorant about, and he loved it. Taehyung's breathing stuttered, his hands going weak against his back. - Tell me. - He commanded in a seductive whisper that made Taehyung gasp silently with a shudder.

- I... - Taehyung tried to start, breathless. But then backtracked. - No, I can't tell you that. - He chuckled shyly.

Jungkook got curious about that. He wasn't clueless anymore, he knew that Taehyung could've been dreaming about Jungkook taking him, but he was curious to know not only what he was dreaming but how it would feel to hear it. He wanted to hear Taehyung say it, to plant the image in his head, to show him what he wanted so he could have a better idea of what was waiting for him. And to hear his low voice talk dirty had been indeed part of his own dream last night.

Jungkook had a good idea of how to do this, so he gave it a go.

- Tell me, come on. - He tried to persuade him with a little smile, his lips caressing his ear. His hands let go of Taehyung's hair to caress him with his nails, taking the breath out of him. - Tell me what you saw me doing in your dreams last night. The kind of dreams that get you weak and breathless, panting on the bed, hot to the touch. - Taehyung swallowed, and Jungkook took a hold of his hair with one hand while the other moved downwards over his chest. - Was it the kind of dream that when you opened your eyes you wished I was there beside you? To make it true? To... help you? - His hand moved lower and lower and Taehyung's panting got faster, his own hands useless for he was concentrating on Jungkook's touch and voice. - Tell me. - He demanded in the same seductive whisper again and left a soft kiss in his ear.