Chapter 36

His Mandatis

Following Orders

Taehyung grabbed him securely and hoisted them up. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his hips while he walked straight towards the bedroom. No nerves, no shyness, only electrifying excitement. He had a little smile on his lips as he felt Taehyung's growing bulge rub against him with every step they took until they were beside the bed and Taehyung stopped.

- How would you feel if I tossed you onto the bed? - His low voice a purr in Jungkook's ear as his hands grabbed his waist tighter.

Jungkook's eyes closed with a breathless giggle.

- Do it. - He answered, and the next second Taehyung made him fly, literally. His back hit the bed making him bounce and he laughed, delighted. Once he opened his eyes again, he caught Taehyung smiling greatly at him before turning around and going to turn off the light.

Jungkook closed his eyes and stretched on the wide bed with a smile on his face and a boner in his pants, for then to turn around, chest to the covers. He felt so intoxicated already, his hands flat over the bed covers before closing in fists. He was so turned on, he needed...

Slowly, with his eyes still closed, he felt Taehyung standing at the foot of the bed, staring at him. His grin went wider, and, mischievously, he slid one knee upwards ever so slightly, daringly making himself seem... inviting. He heard a deep intake of breath and then felt the bed moving when Taehyung started to crawl his way up between his legs. Jungkook's breath hitched and he opened his eyes, lifting his head to look in front of him at the pillows illuminated by the moonlight, his heart going a mile an hour as he felt Taehyung's body making its way slowly over his back without touching him. He turned his head to look over his shoulder, and Taehyung was there, looking slowly up his body until their eyes met, and he swallowed. Jungkook bit his lip inside his mouth and folded the other leg as well, opening the way for him. And Taehyung lost his breath as he watched that leg folding itself more open before taking the final step.

His hands were between Jungkook's folded ones, arms straight next to his shoulders, knees touching the back of Jungkook's thighs, and he neared his slightly parted lips to Jungkook's, eyes glued to them. But before he could come in contact with him, Jungkook was a man of his word, and he said he would make him lose it, so he let go of his bottom lip and, with a grin, lowered his own head very slowly, making Taehyung follow him, making him get closer and closer to his body, making him bend his arms. Jungkook went lower and lower until the other side of his face was against the bed, and Taehyung's whole body was against his.

Taehyung sighed, closing his eyes, just a breath away from his lips. Jungkook could feel his clothed, hard boner against his ass. This was the first time they had ever been like this, the first time Jungkook was so open against him, and that brought a feeling in the base of his throat, it was a strangled moan that wanted to get out. ...

How new.

The feeling of him so close, so hard against him, it was teasing, he'd had no idea just how badly he wanted to take him until they were right here, their jeans and underwear in the bloody way. It was driving him nuts, the realization that he wanted him; he wanted him inside.

Uncontrollably, he moved his hips ever so slightly to rub against him, to make him rub against his ass. Taehyung took a sharp intake of breath, and neared his lips to his ear, trailing it downwards until he was breathing against his neck, and then he moved his own hips down, against him. Jungkook's eyes closed, his hands letting go of the bed cover only to grab them hard again, lip between his teeth.