3. Cinema🎬

By: @JJKPJMkookiemochi
Practice just ended, and RM, Jin and Suga already left. Jimin, Jungkook, V and J-hope were lying on the floor, exhausted from hours of practice. "Yah, Jimin-ssi, do you want to watch the newest horror movie with me? I booked the entire theatre." Jungkook asked. "Of course, Jungkookie" Jimin replied. "Jungkook-ah, I want to go too," "Yeah, me too." J-hope and V chimed in. "Umm, okay then" Jungkook replied.
-1 hour later at the cinema-
Jungkook handed everyone their tickets and Jimin realised that his and Jungkook's seats were next to each other on the second last row, and J-hope and V were next to each other five rows down. They got into their seats and the movie started. The movie was interesting, but Jungkook was more interested in staring at Jimin. He couldn't control himself from staring at Jimin and didn't even look at the movie screen once. Suddenly, Jimin turned his head to look at Jungkook and said, "Am I that good looking? Why aren't you watching the movie?" Jungkook blushed, and peeled his eyes away from Jimin, trying to concentrate on the movie, but his mind was still thinking of Jimin. He peeked at Jimin again, but was caught immediately. Jimin smirked and moved his face close to Jungkook's face. Their mouths were only 5cm away from each other, and Jungkook gulped, trying not to look at Jimin's plump lips. They could feel each other's breathing, and suddenly, Jimin placed his lips onto Jungkook's softly. Jungkook's eyes popped open, but soon, he gave into the kiss and started kissing Jimin back. A scream sounded from the movie, and both Jungkook and Jimin jumped. The kiss was broke off and the two of them looked at each other, flushed. They started watching the movie again, but suddenly a ghost appeared on the screen and Jimin was so scared that he reached over to Jungkook's seat to hold his arm. He tightened his grip on Jungkook as the movie became scarier and scarier but he realised that something was not right. A hiss came out of Jungkook, followed by a growl. He slowly turned his head to find Jungkook staring at him intensely and realised that he was gripping Jungkook's member, not his arm. His eyes widened, and he slowly loosened his grip as he felt Jungkook getting harder under his grip. Jungkook didn't stop staring at Jimin with that dark gaze and in one swift motion, he grabbed Jimin's neck, pulled him onto his lap (straddling) and smashed his lips onto Jimin's. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook decided to let him manhandle him as he always loved it. Jungkook kissed down Jimin's neck leaving hickeys everywhere and soon reached his collarbone. Jimin whimpered under the pleasure and tangled his hands into Jungkook's hair. While kissing and sucking Jimin's neck, Jungkook took off Jimin's shirt and threw it onto the floor. Then, he moved down, kissing Jimin's chest and licking his nipples. Jimin gasped and started grinding on Jungkook, making Jungkook's member grow hard and twitch. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he let out a growl and broke off the kiss. "Take them off." He told Jimin in a husky voice, indicating both Jimin and his pants and boxers. Jimin took his own ones off first, in a striptease style, and Jungkook didn't take his eyes off Jimin' body, admiring the hickeys he left on Jimin. Then, Jimin placed his feathery light hands onto Jungkook's thighs and took off his shorts and boxers. Jungkook's member immediately sprung up and he forced Jimin to kneel in front of him. "Suck." Jimin obeyed, and placed Jungkook's member into the mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, receiving moans and groans from Jungkook. Then, he used one hand to pump Jungkook while swirling his tongue around the tip. Jungkook was shaking and as Jimin pulled his mouth away from Jungkook's member, Jungkook lifted Jimin and placed him onto his lap again. He aligned himself and entered Jimin's hole in one thrust, Jimin gasping at the sudden stretch. Both of them already forgot they were at the cinema. Jungkook started off slow, but soon, Jimin was bouncing on Jungkook's lap, both of them moaning. Jungkook moved his hands forward and reached for Jimin's slender cock, pumping him at the same time. Jimin whimpered, and bounced on Jungkook faster. Jungkook leaned forward and started kissing Jimin's jawline and neck again. Soon, both of them reached their climax, Jungkook releasing inside Jimin and Jimin shooting out his cum everywhere. Jimin turned around to look at Jungkook, their eyes meeting, their hair messy and both of them panting. Jimin slowly got himself off Jungkook and returned to his seat with flushed cheeks. Their clothes were still strewn on the floor. Just as they turned back to the movie screen with their fingers entwined, thats when they realised that there were other people in the cinema. They jumped when they found V and J-hope watching them with derp faces and malicious smiles. Then, all of a sudden, J-hope started shrieking "EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, JUNGKOOKIEEEEEE, JIMINIEEEEEEEEE" V joined in and Jungkook and Jimin blushed, panicking while searching for their clothes. They hurriedly put on their shirts and went to join V and J-hope in their row. "Why aren't you guys watching the movie? And when did you notice us?" Jimin asked. Jungkook was so embarrassed that he became silent with red cheeks. "Well,you guys can't expect us not to look back when there were moaning and groaning sounds coming from behind." V replied, that derp face still on. After a few minutes, the movie was finally over. They met the rest of the members at the restaurant where they said they would meet up. "Woahhh, how did the movie or should I say, XXX session turn out?" RM asked with a smirk on his face as he saw them. "How did you know?" Jimin asked. "Well, there are some very obvious hickeys on your neck and collarbones. Seems like Jungkookie is a possessive person." RM replied, smirking at the couple. Everyone sat down, Jungkook and Jimin sitting next to each other, holding hands throughout the whole dinner. After dinner, Suga suggested with a sly smile, "V, J-hope, why don't you guys come join us in our car? There are plenty of space. Plus, I don't think Jungkook and Jimin would want you guys watching them while doing some stuff." "Yeah, we know" V replied, and raised his eyebrows at the two. 
And that's the end, hope you guys enjoyed it! 💜💜💜