12. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?🎇

By: @yaboyjiminssi

Jimin had a lot of things. A heart made of melted chocolate and the sweetest strawberries, a laugh that could bring the sun back, an angelic face. And, the cherry on top.

Jimin had the most glorious ass Jungkook had ever seen.

His baby was tiny; tiny hands, tiny shoulders, tiny waist. The only thing as plump as his perky butt were his lips, and Jungkook was losing his mind over it; how could a person look like that and be completely, utterly unaware of it. He had so much power over him, who couldn't help but be wrapped around his little finger, drinking his words like they were water and he was thirsty, so damn thirsty.

Jimin was a god. Love songs should have been written about his honeyed skin, the point where his hips started sculpted over and over in the marble, his ass and thighs painted bu the most famous artists of the Renaissance. He should have been worshipped for the absolute masterpiece he was. Jungkook couldn't wrap his head around the idea that he was the only one allowed to d so. He felt egoistic, depriving the rest of the worlds of such a wonder; but he was possessive, and arrogant, too. Only another god could fluster one, after all, and Jungkook always did and amazing job.

Jimin's pink cheeks was what his wet dreams were made of. Him, pliant and open on white sheets, pretty blush coming down his chest what Jungkook imagined when he was alone, what made him touch himself under the shower, Jimin's name whispered in the night like a prayer.

But his god was more like an angle. Pure, innocent, pristine. Jungkook's hands weren't clean, but maybe a sin could be a miracle, if done by someone as in love as him.

Christmas had just passed, but Jungkook decided that the both of them deserved another gift, and to start the New Year right. So, when Jin asked him if the couple was up for a party on the last night of the year, he declined.

"We're still going without you two lovebirds." The oldest said, making a face at him, and kept eating his fries.

Sitting in front of them, Yoongi, snarled, "Don't worry hyung, Kookie surely wont regret not coming."

"What are you talking about?"

"We basically raised you, dumbass, we all know what your plans are," Namjoon rolled his eyes, making the other two chuckle.

"Whose plans?"

A hand caressed Jungkook's shoulder and nape, and two seconds after Jimin was sitting on his lap, as Taehyung and Hoseok took two chairs from a close table and joined their friends'.

"Sorry we're late," Hobi smiled, sitting impossibly close to Yoongi and draping an arm around his shoulders.

Jungkook barely registered the words, having a lapful of his boyfriend was enough to make him lose any attention. Jimin was distractedly playing with the hair at the base of his neck, making tingles run down his spine, and smiling knowingly at the couple in front of them. Jungkook gently held his chin, turning his face towards him to get a kiss.

"Chairs are a thing, kitten." He mouthed to him. By all means, having Jimin sitting on a chair rather than on him was the last thing he wanted, but he couldn't waste such an opportunity to tease him. As expected, the familiar red bloomed on his cheeks and Jungkook gently bit one of them, making the boy squeal and hide in the crook of his neck.

"So, whose plans?" Taehyung repeated the question, stealing a fry from Jin's plate.

"Theirs." Yoongi pointed at them with a nod, and Jimin frowned at him and then at his boyfriend, moving so that he could use his hands.

"Ours?"

Jungkook smirked, "I have plans for us on New Year's Eve, baby."

"Aren't we going to that party?" Jimin pouted, and he had to grip the table to not jump him right there, making their friends chuckle. Maybe Jimin wasn't completely clueless.