50. Hyung (I'm the Hyung 1)

By: @justhere

"Shhh, Kookie, keep it down" Jimin gasped breathlessly. "It- It echoes."

Jungkook let out an airy chuckle at Jimin self-consciousness of being heard by the other members. But in obeying the request, Jungkook bit into the skin on the back of the older's shoulder to keep himself from moaning out load- because he was right, the shower echoes pretty loudly. However, if Jungkook could have it his way, they'd be doing it right out there in the bedroom they share with Taehyung, not minding his presence at all, listening to Jimin moan and scream his name for all to hear.

Still, he had to respect his boyfriend's wishes, he thought as he bucked into the older relentlessly, trying as hard as possible to not make the sound of their wet skin slapping together too audible. Jimin reached back behind him and gripped tightly onto Jungkook's thigh, pulling him closer. It was a telltale sign that he was close- something which Jungkook was very grateful for, seeing as he was nearing his peak as well.

Shoving his cock deep inside the older and grinding incessantly straight up against his prostate had both parties biting their lips hard to quell the cries of pleasure. Jungkook's hand slipped down the shorter male's body to take the other's leaking erection into his fist, pumping fast. He loved it when the older came first. He loved feeling him clench so tightly around his cock that Jungkook thought he'd never be able to reach earth again.

This time was no different, Jimin biting into his own arm and releasing quiet whimpers in place of the screams which he truly desired to release as he came all over the shower wall in front of him. His hole was pulsing along with his release, causing Jungkook to reach his just as quickly, emptying everything he had into the older with a few more solid thrusts.

The younger relaxed against Jimin's strong back, sliding his length out but wrapping his arms lovingly around the other's waist and pressing kisses all over his back. Jimin's chest was still heaving with the effort of getting through his orgasm so quietly.

Jungkook's hand reached under the spray of shower water, rinsing the cum off of it and then wiping off the older's stomach and inner thighs with a wet hand rag. Jimin was appreciative for the care he received from his dongsaeng, turning around once he had finished floating back down to earth to engage his boyfriend in an embrace.

The younger of the two chuckled, continuing to use the small towel to run up and down the other's back soothingly while the older had his arms thrown up around Jungkook's neck, cuddling his face into the crook of his neck.

"You're so cuddly, why are you always so cuddly?" he teased.

He felt the older's pout against his skin even though he couldn't see his face. It was enough to make Jungkook grin happily and squeeze him even tighter in his arms.

"What would you do if I told you I forgot to grab towels?" Jungkook questioned all of a sudden.

Jimin's head snapped up, looking at the younger in horror. "You did what?" he asked, horrified at the idea of the other members finding out that they had been showering together instead of one after the other like they were supposed to by them walking out of the bathroom together stark naked.

Jungkook, pleased with the reaction, only laughed in response. "I'm kidding, baby. Now go, I need to clean," he encouraged, slapping the other's muscluar ass lightly to get him moving. While the other grimaced at the younger's joke, he stepped out of the shower and began drying himself off as Jungkook grabbed the bottle of shampoo and started his own shower.

"I'll be in bed, Kookie," Jimin said quietly, peering around the shower curtain in hopes of getting one last kiss before he left to their bedroom to get dressed for the night.