23. A Convenient Hole🍆

By: @kinkyjmjk
For the most part, Jimin is a person that enjoys normal sex. He likes handjobs, blowjobs, being fucked, fucking other people, the usual. Basically, if there's a hole or a cock in the equation then he's happy. He enjoys a few other small kinks but nothing too extreme.

He'll admit, he does watch a lot of porn since he doesn't really have any other romantic interests or hookups in his life right now. Unless his gigantic crush on Jeongguk counts, but he doesn't think it does because it's likely unrequited on Jeongguk's side.

They're close, clingy even, but as far as Jimin knows, it's nothing more than friendship. The younger man has never hinted at liking him like that, and Jimin never dares to say anything, unwilling to endanger their friendship or his fragile heart.

Plus, life as an idol as a BTS member makes one-night-stands impossible unless he wants to possibly jeopardize his career, which, no, thank you. He has worked long and hard to get where he's at, so for now, porn it is.

Hell, as it is, it's difficult for him to find time and privacy for his jerk-off sessions, but he manages about twice a week, more if he's lucky.

Because of his love for porn (read: porn addiction), he's seen some stuff, sometimes scary, other times oddly arousing, but most of the time, he goes back to his good ol' favorites that he knows are sure to get him off quickly.

He has an entire bookmarks folder with his favorites. Thank God no one snoops through his laptop because he's sure he would die of embarrassment if any of the other members find out how much porn he's accumulated over the years.

Sometimes he likes to search for new videos to add to his collection, and one day as he's doing this, he finds something interesting, to say the least. He didn't even know of its existence, didn't even know that it's a kink until he stumbles upon the video.

It's a solo video titled, "guy fucks and cums inside ass."

Jimin is curious, the title intrigues him, thinking it must be someone fucking themself with an ejaculating dildo or some other kinky sex toy. It has the possibility of getting added to his porn folder, so he watches it.

And boy, is he wrong. In fact, he couldn't be more wrong and confused about the capabilities of the human body.

The video does show a guy fucking himself, but he fucks himself with his literal cock! It's his cock in his hole, no dildo, no edited out person, the guy in the video literally bends his cock until it fucks into his ass.

Jimin can't believe it, didn't even know that it's physically possible to do that.

It looks oddly painful. (Won't his cock bruise or break? But if so, why is he moaning so loudly and enjoying it in the video?)

Jimin doesn't understand or see the appeal of it at all. Why do that when he could use a toy? A toy would surely be more satisfying since it will reach deeper, so what is the point behind someone using their own cock?

Jimin thinks maybe it's something he's not meant to understand, so he exits out of the tab and forces himself to push it out of his mind. That works for about three days.

But then he jerks off again and his mind wanders. He can't get the image of the guy stretching himself with his wet fingers and fucking himself with his cock out of his head.

So, he does what any porn addict would do, and he decides to play the video again.

It can't hurt, right? It's not like he's going to do it to himself. Besides, the video should have a disclaimer like "do not attempt at home" because people could seriously get hurt.