115. Me Under You Pt. 15

By: @vera_ba

Dizzy.

Jimin has been feeling dizzy ever since that last shot.

He should probably stop drinking, he thinks, then looks at the glass in his hand. He downs it, face scrunching up from the burn in his throat.

God, it's disgusting. What kind of shitty whiskey are they selling again?

Anyways.

Jimin reaches for the bottle again, pouring himself another glass, the bottle almost slipping out of his hand as someone bumps into him from the left. The girl at least apologizes. Impressive, considering she looks even more out of it than he is. Jimin waves her off, signaling that it's okay.

It's fine ––– whatever, really.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

Jimin lifts his head a little too swiftly, almost losing his balance. He steadies himself with a hand on the barstool, propping his head up with the other lazily.

"Drinkin'," he slurs with a shrug,

"I can see that," Yoongi replies dryly, reaching over the barstool to snatch the bottle. "At least drink something that's of good quality," he scolds gently as he inspects the bottle with a grimace, "you'll have one hell of a hangover tomorrow."

Jimin huffs, swishing around what's left in his glass. "I don't know if you've heard, but I don't have a job anymore," he says, "I can't really afford good quality alcohol."

Yoongi's eyebrows jump up for a second before he schools his expression. "You have a job," he says while he opens two bottles of beer and hands them to a customer beside the younger.

"Yeah, a part-time one," Jimin replies, snarky, "which won't even be enough for rent," he huffs, "and, apparently, I won't be getting my diploma either, so–––" he down his drink, "your cheapest whiskey, sir, please," he tries to joke, Yoongi, however, doesn't look amused.

"Was it you or Bambi?" the older asks, pushing a bottle of water in front of the other instead. Jimin makes a face but opens the bottle anyway.

"Me," the younger replies between two sips.

"Damn," Yoongi nods, slightly impressed. "Drink that," he points at the water, "I'll clock out in half an hour," he says, although, Jimin knows that. That's why he's here. That's why he's been wandering around the city all night, waiting until Yoongi is done with work and can deal with his bullshit.

Yoongi helps him up from his chair once he's done with his shift, even assisting in pulling the younger's jacket on, although the latter tries to tell him it's really not necessary.

Once they're out of the stuffy club, Jimin leans against the brick wall, taking a deep breath.