97. off-key, on-key

By: @abuden

Part 2 of low-key, high-key

"I wish I could see more of you around," Jungkook says, watching Jimin flitter around his room like a dainty ballerina.

"Alright, I'll gain some weight."

Jungkook wheezes as he sits up in a rush. "No, I mean—more as in more often not... ample."

Just then Jimin bends down to pick up his shirt, and Jungkook is served with an eye full of his glorious ass.

Ever since they've begun this arrangement, Jungkook has come to notice a lot of things about Jimin. Like how he always gives his full attention to the people he's speaking to. And how he has a very methodical approach to everything he does. Then of course when he can't figure his way, he pouts and pulls those puppy dog eyes, reverting to his hometown dialect as he laments in a thick lisp.

It's all very endearing.

Another thing Jungkook has come to learn is that Jimin always bends at his hips. Never with his knees. He just folds over, like a paper in half.

And this is not at all endearing.

With his cock chubbing up underneath his quilt, Jungkook feels like retracting his previous statement. On second thought, it would actually be wonderful to have more flesh on that ass. Not that Jimin's ass isn't already perfect that is. Just, more is more (and all that jazz).

When Jimin is fully dressed, he skips over to peck Jungkook on the lips. "I'll be going now. Thanks for the splendid fuck, Jungkook. I dare say you're the best I've ever had."

"But I'm the only one you've ever had!"

"So good!" Jimin insists as he flounces out the door.

"Aren't I?" Jungkook says to an empty room. He zones out staring at his floral wallpaper, then blithely informs the droopy petals, "I so am."

The thing is, Jungkook's a little stupid for Jimin. He's a burst of fireworks and Jungkook is the night sky he lights up. If Jungkook were Shakespeare, or like, if he possesses an ounce of Shakespeare's talent, he'd be writing sonnets about his love for all things Jimin: Jimin's starry eyes and Jimin's button nose and his Godzilla-thick thighs and his itty bitty waist.

As it stands, Jungkook sucks at rhymes. But he's got passion! And zeal! And he's determined to confess. He swears, he'll make Jimin his boyfriend, even if it's the last thing he'll ever do on this here's god's green earth.

(Jungkook touches wood just in case. He'd accidentally set the bar too low. What about marriage?)