103. Me Under You Pt. 3

By: @vera_ba

Jungkook is nervous.

And pretty late, he concludes as he glances at the clock on the wall.

Ugh, only if he had anything to wear–––

"Why are you still here?"

Jungkook whips his head up, just so his brother can see the dramatic eye roll. "Wow, way to make a guest feel welcome, Hyung," he murmurs under his nose, eyes focused on the three shirts laid out on the bed.  Maybe he really should go with the basic black one, you can never go wrong with black, right?–––

"If I'd wanted you out, you would already know about it," Jin snorts amusedly, putting his coffee mug down on the nightstand before sitting down on the bed, eyeing his brother curiously. "Is it about Hot Bartender?" he teases, earning a death glare, which probably isn't as effective while Jungkook is blushing, "you know if you want to seduce him, you should've just brought those really tight black skinny jeans, you know, the one that makes your ass look good–––"

"I'm not trying to seduce him," Jungkook quips, ducking his head down in a desperate attempt to hide his pink cheeks. He really isn't, okay? Is it a crime to want to make a good first impression ––– well, at least as a boss?

"Whatever you say, Jungkook-ah," Jin chuckles, "you can take something from my wardrobe, if you want, though," he says nonchalantly, the younger immediately whipping his head up, looking at him like an eager puppy, "if you admit it's because of a certain someone," the older adds, grinning.

What a little shit. Jungkook should've known it sounds too good to be true. Whatever, he will just stick to that black shirt–––

"I'm just kidding, just kidding," Jin bursts out laughing, "take whatever you want," he says, "except that Versace shirt," the older adds, "don't touch my Versace shirt."

"I brought you that shirt for Christmas, you ass," Jungkook huffs, turning on his heels to look around his brother's wardrobe anyway.

"I know," Jin singongs, "and I appreciate it so much I don't even let Joonie borrow it," he explains, "and we're at the stage where we don't mind sharing underwear, so you had no chance, buddy."

Jungkook pretends to gag on his way to the main bedroom. "You two are nasty," he grumbles, pushing another hanger to the side after examining the button-up hanging on it for a quick moment.

"I'm planning on sharing my life with him, you know," Jin says from the guest room, "not just my underwear."

"Still," Jungkook murmurs absent-mindedly, too busy contemplating whether a white button-up would be considered too much, "gross."

"You're gross," Jin bites back good-naturedly.

"I thought you were supposed to hype me up and shit," Jungkook huffs as he pulls a sweater over his head, "you know, since you're the one about to get married, while I've just been cheated on," he says, taking the soft material off after a glance at the mirror.