7. Mirrors👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

By: @ChimMochi08
7:28am
"Wake up," someone said as I groaned in annoyance.

"3 more minutes" I mumbled as I snuggled up more to my precious pillow.

"Jimin, I swear if you don't get up I'll pour all this cold water on you!" Someone said as I ignore him. Like he would do it anyway-

"AHHHH!" I screamed as I felt the cold liquid all over me. I quickly sat up and looked at the culprit.

"Yoongi hyung!" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"That's what you get, now get up. Taehyung is already waiting for us." Yoongi hyung said as he left with a smug expression on his face. I glare at him and sigh.

Great, my day is already cold. Literally. I stood up and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower since I'm already wet. After that I changed into a black and white striped long sleeve and my shorts. I also took my blue jacket.

Then I went to the kitchen and saw Yoongi hyung and Taehyung feeding each other...with their mouths. I cough and looked at them.

"It's too early to eat each others' faces." I said as they finally separate.

"You're just jealous since you don't have that freshman." Yoongi hyung said as he smirks and I blush.

"No I'm not!" I said. Taehyung giggles as he stood up and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"Bro, I told you to talk to Jungkook and ask him out." Taehyung said. I sigh in defeat.

"It's hard, I mean everytime I get close to him, my mind just goes blank! Like, I can't function properly." I said.

"That's why you need a game plan!" Taehyung said.

"Or do it the easy way." Yoongi hyung said.

"Easy way?" I asked as he nod.

"Just go up to him and tell him, Hey daddy can I be your baby boy?" Yoongi hyung said calmly. Taehyung bursted out laughing at my side.

"What the fuck hyung!?!?" I said as my cheeks turn red.

"Hey, that works! Look at me and Taehyung now!" Yoongi hyung said as I look at Taehyung in horror.

"What? You can tell it's 100% guaranteed it will work." Taehyung said.

"That's what Taehyung said to you, Yoongi hyung?" I asked, still not getting over the fact that it happened.

"Not really, your best friend came up to me and said, Hey there! My ass looks lonely so can you fill it up?" Yoongi hyung said as I started laughing so hard.

"OMG TAE!!! WHAT THE FUCK!? HAHAHAHAHAHA IM DYING!" I said as Taehyung pouted.

"Hey at least I got something not like you!" Taehyung said as I gasp.

"How dare you!?! I thought it was bros before hoes?!?!" I said as I acted like I was betrayed by him.

"It was, not until you said something about my flirting skills." Taehyung said.

"Well, my flirting skills are better anyways," I said proudly.

"Yeah right, it was so good that you can't even say it properly to Jungkook." Yoongi hyung said as Taehyung let out a long OOOOOOOHHHHHHH. I glare at Yoongi hyung again as he just smirks at me.

"I hate both of you," I said as I sat across Yoongi hyung. Taehyung just pecked my cheek (were best friends and he always does that as a habit since we were kids).

"We love you too, Jiminie" Taehyung said as he sat next to Yoongi hyung.

"Whatever," I said as I smile and started eating.