30. The Jimin Effect

By: @euphoriae

Jungkook's corners of his eyes wrinkle as he smiles into the camera carefully set up in front of him.

He's kind of tired, his bones hurting from dancing for hours earlier today, but he has a schedule to uphold and his weekly vlog is due tomorrow.

Jungkook's Youtube fame is kind of a surprise, especially to Jungkook.

He started three years ago with faceless covers of some if his favorite songs. Then he showed off some simple dance covers, his face always hidden by a mask and a beanie pulled tightly over his hair.

He had a good amount of subscribers and his social media was running pretty steadily. Things were chill. They were going well.

That is until he decided to post his first selfie. That's when things sky-rocketed.

Overnight his selfie was retweeted and shared thousands of times and even reposted on Instagram and Facebook. Jungkook was overwhelmed by all the new followers and subscribers and even other Youtubers reaching out to him. Some of them were even Jungkook's idols. It was all overwhelming.

After that, Jungkook started showing his face even more and he made a Snapchat and an Instagram.

And that's when he met Park Jimin.

Of course, Jungkook heard of Park Jimin before, he didn't live under a rock.

Park Jimin is huge. He has millions of subscribers on Youtube and even more followers on his Instagram. He is The male beauty guru in East and Southeast Asia. Maybe even beyond that too. He is cute and charming. Nice and friendly. He is absolutely gorgeous and the dreams of many teenage girls and boys.

He also reached out to Jungkook back then and ever since the two of them are a thing. The internet loves it. Jungkook loves it too.

"I'm pretty beat today, guys. I was in the studio all day for the next cover. You'll get to see it on Monday so look forward to that. Except you're watching this vlog after watching the dance cover already. In that case, I hope you liked it! Time is weird on Youtube. Maybe you're watching this after I posted the cover, but you still haven't watched it? Then do it now!" Jungkook grins at the camera, a little laugh escaping him because he feels a bit ridiculous.

"You're such a weirdo," comes a voice behind him and Jungkook turns his head to see Jimin peak his head out of the bathroom. His hair his wet and his cheeks are all rosy from the shower he took. A pleasant scent enters Jungkook's bedroom and Jimin slowly walks out and towards Jungkook. Jungkook looks up at him, a bit taken by how soft and nice he looks and Jimin reaches out his arms and sits down on his lap.

He is only clad an in loose bath robe and it slips down his shoulder. Jungkook gulps.

"I-I'm filming. And I'm not a weirdo."

"So? You can edit this out later. I need attention first. Also, yes you are."

Jimin grins at him, a little giggle filling Jungkook's ears like a pleasant melody and he guesses that a little break can't be that bad.

He wraps his arms around Jimin's waist to pull him closer. Jimin is soft and warm on top of him and he smells incredibly good. Jungkook always loves it when Jimin uses his shampoo. Nothing is more intoxicating to him.

The robe entirely slips off of Jimin's shoulder, his soft and flawless skin, still rosy from the hot shower, naked and so close. Jungkook leans down and softly kisses along his shoulder and up to his neck.

Jimin presses down against Jungkook's lips, gasping when Jungkook's tongue slips out and licks the juncture between Jimin's shoulder and his neck.

"Hm, Jungkookie," Jimin mumbles, his entire body relaxing completely and his head falls down onto Jungkook's, his arms dropping down to his sides and Jungkook has to hold him up.