6. Lo-fi and Your Lips👄

By: @wonce_km
A hotel somewhere in Paris | Jimin's Room | 12:55am
Jimin increases the volume on his phone as he bounces about his hotel room with an oversized sweater covering his torso and loose sweats sliding down his hips. There's about a two second delay as the volume on his phone increases before the volume on his BlueTooth speaker does. Trickling water and the crackling sound of static reverberates around his dimly lit hotel room.

Jimin collapses onto his bed after sending Jungkook a quick text:
Jiminie
12:57am
Waiting for u ;)

Jungkook (ily)
12:59am
B there soon, just finished showering
With a dopey smile, Jimin drapes an arm over his eyes and allows the music to take him to distant places. Ever since coming to Paris, the romantic atmosphere between him and Jungkook has increased. It's something they expected and yet still find amusing. Sighing deeply, Jimin rolls onto his side and stares at the door awaiting Jungkook's arrival. He can create several images of his boyfriend bursting through the door with his usually lopsided grin. Jimin is absolutely smitten it's Jungkook's smile and the way their bodies fit together when they embrace. Jimin's phone buzzes with a text and at that exact moment there's a knock on his door.

Jungkook (ily)
1:05am
Here

Jimin's eyes widen and he hurries out of his bed; he nearly trips over his feet but stables himself by leaning against the wall.He swings the door open wide and is met with Jungkook's drowsy face and wet hair. "You seem a little breathless," Jungkook greets as he steps closer to Jimin. "Were you rushing to see me?" He slides a hand around Jimin's waist, pulls him close and uses his foot to close the door.

Jimin shrugs, "Maybe."

With a smile, Jungkook leans forward to plant a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Once they separate and walk further into Jimin's hotel room, Jungkook finally notices the music playing. "Are you...setting the mood?" He looks around the hotel room and notices Jimin's clothes spread here and there and the BlueTooth speaker resting on the table beside the bed.

"Mood? Wasn't trying to, I just thought we could chill and relax together."

"Chill?" Jungkook questions with a grin as his gaze lands on the six-packs of beers resting at the foot of the bed.

"I didn't drink!" Jimin hurries to defend himself as he notices Jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook laughs deeply as he settles on the edge of the bed. The blankets are warm and crumpled slightly due to Jimin rolling in them a moment ago. The image of Jimin wrapped tightly in such large blankets shoots a pang of domestic longing through Jungkook's chest. "Come sit," Jungkook pats the spot beside him. Jimin's bottom lip rolls out in a pout, still slightly bothered by the fact that Jungkook thought he was drinking. Jungkook's smile broadens and his gaze flickers about Jimin's lazy appearance.

"Large clothes look good on you." He murmurs once Jimin finally settles beside him.

"That's because they make me look small." There's a trace of a pout in Jimin's voice, but there's a hint of something more. Knowing. Wanting.

"Small? Not necessarily..." Jungkook places a hand onto Jimin's thigh, squeezes and then leans close. "Cute? Yes." He leans even closer until they're sharing the same breath. "And unimaginably desirable."

Jimin chuckles. "Because I'm small and you could devour me whole." His tone is mocking, but the dark look in his eyes says that he wants Jungkook to do just that.