24. Stupid Mostquito Net

By: @JeonPark_Danielle

Jimin laughed loudly as he stumbled around drunkly, "Come catch me!"

Jimin and Jeongguk had been running around the yard, chasing each other aimlessly. They were enjoying their time while they recorded their latest show, 'BTS in the Soop,' constantly forgetting that they were even being recorded while they spent time with their best friends.

Their stay was coming to an end, it was currently the night going from the fifth to the sixth day. The rest of the members had went back inside after they ate dinner together, leaving Jimin and Jeongguk alone to drink even more than they already did, both of them being fairly drunk as they played ping pong.

Neither of them could remember why they were running, but they didn't care, laughing as they played an oddly charming game of tag. Jeongguk chased after him, pushing him to the ground when they came into contact, holding onto Jimin gently to make sure he didn't fall too hard.

He quickly escaped, running towards his own room in the boathouse as he playfully locked the door to hide from the older. Jeongguk noticed his boxing gloves, putting them on in his drunk state. Before he put them on though, he grabbed the cologne resting next to them, spraying it on his chest lightly, knowing that it was Jimin's favorite scent.

Soon enough, he heard footsteps approaching his door. "What's one of your wishes?" Jimin asked from the opposite side of the locked door.

"Nothing!" Jeongguk replied back.

"What's your wish?!"

Jeongguk decided to ambush the older, unlocking the door and letting the other open it as he quickly knocked into his head gently with his boxing gloves. He stood close to him, stepping out of his room and into the hallway as he continued to attack his form with tiny punches.

Jimin cradled a ball tightly in his arms before marching into Jeongguk's room decisively, "The final hit!"

Jeongguk giggled as he shouted, "No, no. No!" when he saw Jimin approach the mosquito net resting on top of his bed before laying on it, crushing the net under the weight of his body.

He closed the door behind him, letting out another sad 'No!' before walking over to Jimin to hover over the older. Jimin was still hugging the ball tightly, rolling around on Jeongguk's bed cutely when Jeongguk took off his gloves, tossing them to the side as he placed his hands on opposite sides of Jimin's head.

"What's your wish, Jeonggukie?" Jimin giggled out again as he stared up at the man above him.

Jeongguk smiled back at him, "I can think of a few things..."

Before Jimin could ask him anymore questions though, Jeongguk was leaning into him, the ball Jimin was holding slipping out of his grasp as the younger got closer and closer. He hummed when Jeongguk pressed their lips together, wrapping his arms around his neck to pull him as close as possible.

Jeongguk pulled back as he pressed their foreheads together, "I'm surprised you haven't pushed me away by now."

"Why would I push the most handsome man in the world off of me?" Jimin tilted his head.

Jeongguk blushed, "Because whenever I try to kiss you, you scold me because of the cameras."

"Jeonggukie! The camera!" Jimin suddenly gasped and pointed at the camera facing them from the corner of the room, "I forgot about it! You distracted me on purpose, didn't you?"

He chuckled, "I didn't distract you at all hyung, you just forgot because you're drunk."

"You're drunk too!"