105. Me Under You Pt. 5

By: @vera_ba

"Just ask him."

"What?! No way."

"Why not?"

"Because–––" Jungkook groans, hiding his face in a pillow, "I can't just go to him and be like 'hi Jimin, are you working at the studio you gave me a pamphlet about? Oh, you ask why? Well, you see ––" he lifts his head, "if you do I can't fucking go there because I'd die either of embarrassment or just ––" he huffs frustratedly, "seeing you dance in general, but thanks anyway!'"

Jin and Taehyung look at each other, communicating silently before they both turn to the youngest.

"Then don't go," Jin says with a shrug.

"But I want to," Jungkook whines, slipping lower on the couch.

"Then go," Tae chirps nonchalantly, munching on some popcorn.

"You guys aren't helping at all," the youngest grumbles, taking the bowl full of popcorn out of the brunet's hands who whines displeasedly, trying to take it back.

"If you two stain my brand new cashmere sweater with buttery popcorn I'll murder you both," Jin warns from their side, the youngers immediately still, glancing at each other for a moment before they put the bowl between them.

"Joon?" Jungkook turns to the writer sitting on the loveseat, tapping on his phone lazily, "any ideas? You're my only hope," he says over-dramatically.

"Umm––" Joon glances up from the screen, pushing his glasses up on his nose, "how does your guy look like again?"

"He's really pretty, nice lips, brown eyes ––– sometimes he wears blue contacts though–––"

"Korean," Tae cuts in, earning a huff from the youngest, "blue hair."

"Then I think he does," Joon says, gesturing the youngest to come closer, "is that him?" he asks, starting a YouTube video of a dance class from said studio–– of fucking course, why didn't they think about that? – oh boy.

Jungkook stares at the video with wide eyes, gulping audibly. "Yeah, t–that's Jimin."

"Cool," Joon nods, watching the video with an appreciative expression for a moment, "he's the instructor, by the way," he then says, handing the phone to the youngest who couldn't pry his eyes from the screen so far. How could he, when the way Jimin dances is so ––– breathtaking, enchanting, and simply just –––

"Hot."

Jungkook blinks, whipping his head toward the voice, glaring at his best friend who's wiggling his eyebrows at him suggestively, completely unfazed.

"That's what I said," Jin chirps in, probably the only one still focusing on the movie they were supposed to be watching – well, Jungkook was supposed to be, before he was rudely interrupted by some sort of –– intervention?

Is this an intervention? He doesn't see any other reason for both his brother and his best friend to be here – they don't even know each other that well ––– maybe he really is having a mid-life crisis or something.

"I mean, I bet those hips–––"

"Stop," Jungkook throws a pillow at the brunet, mortified, "have you got no shame?"

"No," Tae deadpans.

"Me neither," his brother joins in.

"They don't," Joon adds at the same time quietly, taking his phone from the younger's lap before it gets thrown at someone, too.