92. Go Big or Go Home pt. 11

By: @serendipityswan

"So what exactly is this?"

Jungkook is following Taehyung into the arena where the figure skating competition takes place. It is the last night of the games before the closing ceremony tomorrow and the place is packed with people.

"It is an exhibition performance for some of the figure skaters. They do different routines here and usually more fun and entertaining ones. It's not about competition," Taehyung explains to the younger as they weave past people to take their seats.

"I'd never expect Jimin to do something like this," Jungkook admits as he sits next to Taehyung.

"This is actually his first time doing it. His former coach refused to let him, saying it was a waste of time and attention. But this year Jimin insisted that he participate instead of doing the team event like he usually does."

"Ah. So why aren't you backstage with him?"

"Jimin insisted that I make sure you're here in the audience, so the surprise isn't spoiled."

"Surprise?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes at the implication. Taehyung simply nods with a smirk and says nothing more as the event begins.

The lights of the arena dim down, and spotlights light the ice. The atmosphere is already entirely different than the competitive events from that alone. The first performer is announced as one of the female skaters from Japan and as soon as her music starts Jungkook can tell that this will be a fun night.

As the different performances go by, Jungkook keeps wondering what kind of performance Jimin will do. He doesn't seem like someone who would do a comedic routine. Maybe he'll do something more upbeat and exciting.

Jungkook doesn't have to wonder anymore as the announcer welcomes Jimin to the ice and Jungkook jaw already drops. Jimin is in a long-sleeved black mesh shirt and black leather pants. Over the mesh is a jacket that resembles chain mail of some kind, mainly made of metal squares. But the thing that really catches Jungkook off-guard is the fact Jimin hasn't opened his arms as he is welcomed to the ice, and upon closer inspection it is because he can't; his wrists are loosely bound together.

As Jimin takes his position in the center of the ice, he looks up and directly at Jungkook which just stuns the younger more. With a wink and a smirk, Jimin drops to his knees and Jungkook gasps and goes even more wide-eyed which makes Taehyung laugh next to him, but he doesn't care.

As the music starts, Jungkook realizes just how much trouble he is going to be in for the next four minutes. The song is Criminal by Taemin, an undeniably sultry track, and his bound wrists means he is doing that choreography.

"Fuck," Jungkook says under his breath, getting another chuckle from Taehyung. Jungkook watches in a mix of awe and lust as Jimin perfectly does the choreography, using his teeth to free his wrists and looking directly at the younger while doing so. He begins to skate, and Jungkook can feel the arousal start to twist in his stomach and he knows he's going to have to deal with a hard on in an arena full of people by the end of this.

Jungkook already knew that Jimin is sexy. Incredibly so even. But he wasn't prepared for it when Jimin embraces it fully and shamelessly like he is in this routine. The smug smirk on the skater's face proves that he knows the effect he has right now, and he is embracing every second of it.

"He is evil," Jungkook mutters about halfway through, unable to take his eyes off the elder.

"And he knows it," Taehyung chuckles quietly, clearly amused by the younger's suffering.

Jimin shows of his talent still, doing some quads and more complex spins throughout the song. But it is mostly blatant sexy choreography taken from the music video and his own added in. When the song finally ends, Jungkook wants to feel relieved. But he is mostly just painfully hard and aroused. He is quick to jump up and bound down the stands while the arena roars to life. His eyes meet Jimin's during the skater's bows, and the mischievous flicker just riles Jungkook up more.