5. Types of Kisses💋

By: @jikookcapuccino

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Jimin's sweet cheering welcomed everyone as the camera starts recording. He's wearing a red sweater over a white shirt and his head is adorned by a reindeer headband.

To his left, Jungkook appears in cozy red and black sweater with a santa claus beanie on his head. He waves at the camera with a smile.

"This video will be uploaded when it's Christmas so it's only fair" Jimin shrugs "Anyways, so you see the title and you know what this video is gonna be about. we thought a lot about what should be the Christmas special"

"Almost thought about baking some gingerbread cookies" Jungkook puts in somberly.

"But that would only result in us calling Jin hyung around because we suck at this" Jimin replies "Since this season is all warm and love, so why not tell you our favorite types of kisses...?"

"Show you" Jungkook corrects him placing his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah" Jimin sighs "I'm aware that this video is gonna be age restricted but who cares?" he shrugs as he turns his face towards Jungkook "I love you"

"I love you too"

"Alright let's get in christmas spirits, and show you or favorite types of kisses" Jimin throws his hands in air and the screen blurs slowly showing the title for Types Of Kisses.

A moment later they appear again, this time with Jimin's one arm draped around Jungkook's neck. They smile before Jimin starts speaking - Jungkook ever so shy behind him.

"The first type is called a peck" Jimin says and Jungkook looks at him with hearteyes, gnawing over his bottom lip "It's the most casual type of kiss and probably something we do a lot"

"It just gives a sense of being loved" Jungkook says in a small voice and Jimin coos at him. He was being very shy today, very different from all the vlogs they've filmed before and Jimin couldn't find it any less endearing.

"It's like a part of our normal routine" Jimin explains "Going to sleep, waking up, eating breakfast, watching TV, working, talking, cookingㅡ"

and Jungkook steals a peck from Jimin's lips.

"ㅡyeah like that" Jimin giggles and pecks Jungkook back.

"Jiminie hyung likes to steal pecks a lot" Jungkook says "and he'd do it at most inappropriate times"

"You were only playing that damned game that day, Jungkook-ah!" Jimin contradicts.

"I was on the last level" Jungkook replies "and that kiss could've distracted me"

"But you didn't lose" Jimin shrugs.

"Nope" Jungkook replies with a peck again.

Jimin grins at him through his eyes before pecking him again. For the next few seconds they're only covering each other's faces with innocent pecks-long enough that the camera has to black out.

"Alright, next type" Jimin says as they appear after a while with their lips slightly swollen. "It's just a simple lip lock" he bites his lip "or at least that's what I call it"

"That's like a step one to all the intense kissing types" Jungkook grins as Jimin leans in to slot his lips against his.

Jimin's lower lip is caught between Jungkook's parted lips and they stay like that for a moment, Jimin's fingers soft at Jungkook's nape.