55. Hyung and His Baby

By: @19ARMY923457

Jungkook had always found Jimin cute, soft, sweet, gentle and he loved him so much. But he also found out that he could be seductive, sexy, hot, even rough and he loved him even more for this.

Their first time together hadn't been their individual first time but it had led to some great discoveries.

Jungkook wasted no time in pining Jimin to the wall, kissing him senseless as the front door closed by itself.

"I'm not complaining but I think that your room would be more comfortable." Jimin said, giggling as Jungkook tried to keep on kissing him.

The younger groaned, hoisting Jimin up, making him gasp and going to his room. He lightly made him lie on the bed and took his shirt off before hovering over him. Jimin felt himself salivate at the sight of Jungkook's abs.

"Baby, you're so hot let me take care of you." Jimin said, his breath hitching.

Without waiting for Jungkook's answer, he flipped them over and was now the one on top of Jungkook.

Jimin took his shirt off as well, immediately letting his hands roam on Jungkook's torso. When he brushed his fingers over the younger's nipples, he whined, his body trembling.

"I didn't know your nipples were sensitive, Kook. It's with lots of pleasure I'm going to play with them." Jimin said, his voice low as he leaned down, kissing around Jungkook's nipples.

Jungkook moaned and groaned as Jimin licked and bit and kissed Jungkook's nipples, his hands tangled in his hair.

"W-wait... Hyung..." Jungkook began, pulling a little on Jimin's hair to make him stop.

"Jungkookie?" Jimin asked, stopping and looking at Jungkook with worry in his eyes. The younger's body was tensed and his breath was uneven. "Is something wrong?"

"I-I need to tell you... I'm a s-sub." He said, his voice cracking.

"What?"

"A sub to-top... I'm a sub top." Jungkook said, feeling embarrassed.

Jimin stayed silent a few seconds before realising what Jungkook had said.

"Are you slipping into subspace right now?" he asked and Jungkook nodded. "Okay, baby. Let's use the traffic lights system, is it alright?" Jungkook nodded again. "Tell me your colour baby."

"G-green, hyung."

"Okay, I'm going to take your pants off now. If you feel uncomfortable or if you need to say something, just say it." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. "Good boy." He said, making the younger shiver and kissing him chastely.

Just as he said, Jimin took Jungkook's pants off, leaving him in his boxers only.

"God, look at those thighs... You sure do work out, Kook. Can I taste them?"

"Please, hyung." Jungkook answered.

"I like how you call me hyung, baby." Jimin said, grabbing Jungkook's leg, lifting it up on his shoulder and kissing his inner thigh. He moaned at the softness and revelled in how hard the muscle felt as Jungkook tensed under his hands and lips. "Did you wax?" he asked and Jungkook blushed hard and nodded again. Jimin smiled and soon, he was biting and nibbling and licking the soft skin, Jungkook's moans and whines being music to his ears. When he was done with both thighs, purple marks decorating them, he went back up to kiss Jungkook.

"Can I take your briefs off or do you want to slow down a bit?"

"I don't want to slow down but... I want to pleasure you too." Jungkook admitted, red tinting his cheeks.