chapter 2 where are you?

I got woken up by the flight attendant, I don't know where my father was but she told me to go of the plain so I did seeing I was one of the last persons on.

" did you see a man with a blue striped shirt? " I questioned the attended. " yes he said he needed to grab something and that you would know where he would be. " I nodded to her and headed off to the car park hoping to see my father there.

yes I know what you are thinking, RUN but its too risky I tried before and just ended in a worst place as before. I try to learn from my mistakes, as much as I wish it would have worked I don't want to have his friends near me too much.

i was waiting next to a pole at the car park thinking he would come soon. I felt someone grab my ass and heard a rusty voice whisper in my ear " hey pretty what are you doing here alone? " I turned around to see a man around my dads age, I ignored him and tried to walk away only for him to grab me by my waist and his hand on my mouth.

I tried to struggle but I felt my back be pushed against a wall, I looked around me to realize there were barely any cars around this corner, so there were no people I could see. I didn't care I just screamed hoping that someone would hear still with his hand on my mouth, tears started to stream down my face when I felt his hand squeeze my boob and his lips leaving open mouthed slippery kisses on my neck.

as much as I tried to push it didn't work and it was like the outside world disappeared because no one came to save me. you would think a person gets used to it after a while of sexual abuse and with my dad I am, I still hate it and try everything I can but I don't want to put another person to my list. a person who again provers me right that men are scary and untrust worthy.

I felt his hand go to the waist band of my jeans and unbutton it but before the zipper could go down I heard a voice " Step the fuck away from her. "

the man kept a hold on me but turned and looked at the person who used their voice. " and why would I little boy? " he said with an evil smirk reaching his hand in my pants slowly touching the end of my underwear.

the stranger said something but I never had the time to hear or understand what the person said because I saw what I assume was the person who talked pull the man of off me and force him to the ground while punching that person repeatedly.

when the boy who saved me stopped and turned to look at me I got scared he has a dick after all, he could put it to use. he could break me even more as I already am, I won't let that happen.

I broke eye contact pretty much the moment we made it and ran away, I didn't know to where because I don't even know where we are, I went to look hoping to find my father but I didn't.

i don't understand where he is because he has putted a tracker in my necklace so he could find me whenever he wanted even tho I could always take it off, I kinda wish he would find me right now. i'm tired and it's cold outside. this is probably one of his stupid games, let me freeze in the cold and then punish me for not coming home. home? I don't even know where that is, it is definitely not with him but even when it would be I still don't know where it would be.

i walked around for like 3 hours trying to find a place that looked decent and safe to take a rest, not like I would go to sleep but just to rest. and no I don't have a phone so don't even come at me for that one.

I never understood why life was this cruel, this painful. it isn't for others at least. I never believed in god because if god was real he was a cruel person to ignore all my prayers, my 5 year old self her prayers, just praying to have her daddy to be normal again. it never worked and as much as I don't blame people for believing it is just something I would never do.

I think I was at a playground i'm not really sure, I went to sit agains a tree staring off into darkness hoping that life would soon get better. maybe a new country would do her good.

-

-

-

" love ? " I heard a voice of a woman say.

" sweetheart wake up please you should go home, your parents are probably worried. " yeah no they aren't, I mean him. he would take this as an excuse to have his way with me.

but you know she sounded nice, her voice reminded me of my mom, the one I killed . I open my eyes and looked at her. she looked at me while smiling " what are you doing here darling, shouldn't you be home? "

" uhm yeah I probably should go, goodbye. " and I left like that, leaving her confused.

I know its rude but it hurts for me to see woman be near me, I don't want them to be hurt. and she reminded me too much of mom.

" well hello whore, finally decide to come back? " I turned around to see my father with an evil smile on his face. " I wanted to came home da-" I got cut of by a slap on my cheek and my dad screaming " don't dare call me that, you aren't a daughter of mine. I don't make killers as my children. " he grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the back seat of his car.

we drove for a while, maybe like 30 minutes. I felt the car stop and looked outside to see a beautiful house, he probably bought it because it will be soundproof or something.

" get ur ass in the basement " " but where-" " shut the fuck up " so I did and tried to find the basement. after a while of looking I found it to see a mattress and chains in the dark and cold room. " like your new room pup, on this mattress you will be daddy's little whore on right? "

I felt his hand push me forward causing me to fall face first on the mattress wich hurt because of my possible broken ribs. he grabbed me by my hips forcing me on all 4 to feel him rub himself onto me. " sir please no, ill do anything. please dad please "

this caused a slap sound to go trough the room and a stinging sensation to appear on my ass cheeks. " look little fuck toy you will not call me that its daddy for you when we are on the mattress and sir when we aren't. " I kept myself silence scared to make him more mad as he already was. I felt him push my joggers down my ass but leaving them at my knees since we are pretty much in doggy right now. I tried to tell him no but when I open my mouth I felt him put a cloth in my mouth " baby these walls in the basement are sound proof there Is no point im just covering your mouth because I don't need to hear you , one sound and I'm going to find a little girl to lock up in here. "

he knew those kind of threats would make me be quiet, I wouldn't wish this life to my worst enemy. not even him, the one who makes those threats.

when he pushed my panties down I started to move against his hold trying to get out of his grasp. " remember baby , a little girl could be in this position in stead if you. " I nodded my head no really aggressive not wanting to put someone in his hold.

i let him have his way with me again, was I pathetic to not work against him more? I was wasn't I. feeling his hands on my body and his dick in me were one of the most disliked feelings in the world, I would rather get a beating than having to do a sexual action with my own father, but life doesn't let me make my own choices.

and believe me I did get a beating after this because of me ' not coming home '.