chapter 30 her blue eye

Friday 5:21 AM

I felt my breath hitch and fasten at the same time, my heart rate was going at a way too quick pace and I felt myself getting dizzy because of this.

I tried to get my breath back together as I watched him stab her in her eye, her blue one. her scream filled the room while blood poured out of her eye and from previous things he did from her stomach.

he kicked her in the face before cursing. " dammit, now I will need to pay him again to fix you up. you cost so fucking much " he yelled at her weak body, she looked like she was about to pass out and so did I just from watching it happen.

my hand was still on my mouth trying not to release a sound because I did so a few minutes ago and he started going rougher on her because of that.

Dante stormed out of the room already dialing a number to hopefully get her a doctor. I reached for the cloth that she helped me with and put it around the edges of the knife trying to prevent the blood that the knife couldn't hold back to come out.

she was full on sobbing while I was too, both of us in full panic. how I hope this doctor comes soon.

-

-

-

Friday 9:30 AM

I watched the doctor take care of her passed out state, yes it took so many hours for the doctor to come. around an hour after it happened she passed out and I felt relieved when he walked trough the door.

after he fixed her up he went upstairs giving me an apologetic look. don't even do that fucker if u tried you could help us. you don't even feel bad.

i grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me, making her lean on the wall while I sat her next to me. I kept my finger on her wrist to make sure a pulse was there at all times. I finally let my eyes close themselves knowing that he right now probably wont come and do anything.

-

-

-

Friday 16:47 PM

he just made me pleasure him for food, I didn't like it but I know that he only fed us once a week and that is on Friday. I knew if I didn't then we would need to wait another week, and who would I be to take away Lilana's food. especially due to her injuries.

so I did whatever he asked for about an hour until he was pleased with what had happened and he went upstairs to get us food.

i never ate here before so I wouldn't know what we get but it would need to be proper food because we only get it once right?

-

-

-

Friday 18:28 PM

wrong

so fucking wrong when he walked In he straight up went to Lilana and again kicked her in the face, he has a thing for that and it was stupid because she had an injury on her head already. when she jumped awake because of the pain he threw her a little can and then threw mine at my head. he both gave as a bottle of water and then left the room.

I took the bottle of water and unsealed it. being really un-hydrated and thirsty. I drank about a quarter of my water knowing this would need to last a week for me. but when I looked at the food I was disgusted.

it was a can of dog food, and as much as he treated us like one didn't mean that I wanted to be fed like one. I looked over at Lilana and she was just eating it like it was normal. for her it probably was, but for me it wasn't.