chapter 29 Felicia

Thursday 3:53 AM

when Dante didn't appear again last night I didn't think he would appear again until morning, I went asleep but I thought wrong because 10 minutes ago he just stormed in.

and it kind of is still night but not really you know because it's almost 4 AM. Lilana never woke up again she just stayed asleep. this girl sleeps a lot but can you blame her. I fell asleep earlier tonight with the thought of how my friends were doing. or if they realized I was gone.

were they looking for me or did they just think I was sick ? did they go to my house and see my dad drunk and high ? was she really important to them? all these questions were roaming my mind. not sure what to believe or not.

but right now?

i was watching him taser Lilana and I couldn't do anything. he taped both of out mouths because apparently he had a headache. she was at the complete opposite side of the room so I couldn't get to them in any way.

he bent bringing the taser down onto the back of her neck, she was trying to get out of his hold but it didn't work, and he just stood there doing these things with a sadistic grin to his face.

after a few minutes he took out off his belt and got it out of the bell hoops, he brought the belt down onto her back and did this repeatedly until he decided that this wasn't satisfying enough.

he turned the belt around now having the metal part be at the end instead of in his hand. now he brought that down on her back causing more damage then I ever imagined a belt could bring. it now didn't just leave a big bruise and small cuts it now left that plus a big wounds of where the metal part was landing.

and he did that for gods know how long until he decided to go to the next option of torture, he brought out his gun and pointed it at her leg. I couldn't believe my eyes that he would genuinely shoot someone. she didn't even look surprised which only made me more confused. you die from gun wounds and she looked like it was a daily thing. this shouldn't be a daily thing, at least not when she is still alive.

she is immortal

i bet

but he did what I feared, he shot her 3 times before leaving the room, not even touching me or looking at me.

her shoulder

her thigh

he hip

and she still looked like she did before, not even like this hurt at all. she just acted like it was nothing to her.

but to me it was.

-

-

-

Thursday 16:32 PM

we kept quiet, I mean I did because she doesn't talk.

and I decided to ask questions, questions she probably doesn't want to answer but I wanted to know the answer. if she was related to them, I could help her. at least I think I could, but then I would need to explain why I know she was in here and why I was 8 hours away in the first place.

" Ashton ? Xavier ? do you know them " I questioned quietly. she looked up at me and gave me a questionable look like she didn't get how we got here on this topic.

" i uhh, know them from school and uhm - I looked in your monkey a-and I shouldn't have. so I-im sorry for that but the boy from the picture looked like them both " I stuttered a bit feeling kind of embarrassed that I just looked trough them without permission.

she reached for her monkey and opened it getting out the princess necklace, she opened it and pointed at the boy In the picture. like she questioned if I meant him, so I nodded.

and she nodded back, she picked Felicia's colors and notebook and started writhing something. when she turned around the notebook I tried my best to get what she wrote.

" I know him ? " I questioned if that was what she meant. she nodded at me signaling that I understood.

" how may I ask? " I questioned her again. again she started writing and then turned it around with the words that I was kind of expecting, I didn't expect those I just excepted those in a less related kind.

there stood

" tey ar i broters " meaning ' they are my brothers '

I looked at her and asked again " why aren't you with them ? " she shrugged her shoulders like she didn't know, I smiled at her and again asked her something, " who is he ? "

this time she wrote " Oli he s old "

I know she didn't mean that he was an oldie but probably just that he was the oldest of the brothers, I never heard of Oli so I didn't even know about who she was talking but now I know that he was also one of their brothers, one of Ashton and Xavier's brothers and she was their sister I never heard of.

it confused me, and I know I will upset her with my next question but she looked like she was finally communicating and I don't think there will be a lot of those times again.

so I broke the ice

" where is she ? " I asked her, seeing her face slightly pale but a small smile was placed on her face at the same time like she was reliving a memory with her. but when she started writhing that smile wasn't placed on her anymore. that memory now turned into a cruel one.

what she wrote was " det he kil her " ' death, he killed her '

i let out a gasp, as much as I assumed that was what happen I still had no prove meaning I was in denial. I opened my arms and wrapped them around her hugging her. she silently began to cry and I tried to comfort her by giving her my theory of death.

" she's flying now, she is free " I smiled down at her, she gave me a confused look and I continued, giving her my ridiculous theory.

" I always believed that when you die you become an angel and you fly and look out for the ones you love on earth. I know it sounds stupid but I think that life is the process of you making your own wings. and when you die it means that your wings are ready and done "

" if you are a bad person you will be able to fly but the moment you reach the highest point you crash down in a painful way, then you will really just have a bad after life. "

" if you try and end your own life your wings aren't ready yet meaning you eventually will also crash down, you can probably fly longer as the Evil ones but not long enough. at that moment you are actually making yourself look like a bad person to others even tho you aren't and you are giving yourself pain even when you don't deserve it "

" so Felicia is up there with everyone else, all the kids you were pregnant with or even gave brith to, every death person. my mum. everyone is up there and looking down on us, waiting until we build our own wings and will be able to fly with them. "

" she is waiting on you "

then she whispered really quietly surprising me

" i-s she real-ly still here ? is s-she really wai-waiting ? "

i nodded

" i promise, she's waiting on her mommy.

they are all waiting on you "