chapter 32 she's back

Dante pulled me up the stairs and trough the second basement door, he pulled me towards the front door and I was surprised to see my father there with an angry look on his face.

he pushed me towards my father and he just stepped aside making me fall on the ground. " you better make sure I don't get involved with your shit " Dante screamed at my dad.

" you are just as bad as me Ivona " my father screamed back

" well at least I'm not stupid enough to get caught, now get the fuck out. " Dante yelled while slamming the front door closed pissed. no he's going to work it out on Li-

my thoughts were cut off by my father pulling me up by my hair and dragging me to the car " go faster ! " he yelled at me while slamming me against the car door.

he went to the driver seat and sat inside, I just stood there in shock causing my father to slam his fist against the steering wheel and getting me back into reality . I opened the door and got in as quick as possible. when I sat down and closed the door my father rushed of off Dante's property and started going over every speed limit possible.

" you listen here you bitch, you will defend me yeah ? " he yelled at my face more like a demand as my own choice. " f-for wh-what ? "

" don't FUCKING stutter! and some bitches decided to accuse me of raping them. so YOU are going to DEFEND me ! " I nodded not wanting to make him more mad.

he just sat in silence, the only thing being heard was the line of curses he was trowing for no reason. I looked outsi-

I LOOKED OUTSIDE !

I can see were he is driving

I can see in what town we are in
what town Lilana is

Liverpool

-

-

-

my father stopped the car at a motel since it was getting dark, he went and paid for a room and then came back to the car and opened my door " look you will be quiet and you will work with me okay ? we are going to stay the night. I am getting searched all over the country and I just hope they don't figure out where I am " again I nodded and grabbed the hand he was sticking to for me to take, he slammed my door closed and closed the car. he started walking on the stairs and to our room number.

he opent the door and pushed me to the floor closing the door after him and locking it. he laid the key on a closet that was too high for me to reach. " now you will do as I say since I haven't had you for a damn week " he laughed grabbing me and dragging me to the bed taking of one of his socks and covering my mouth with it.

-

-

-

today we tried to go home, not to stay  there but to get stuff, he is hoping to get back on time before the cops could reach. so right now we were driving in my street, I was wearing my fathers shirt while he just had his pants on. he got out of the car and rushed In the house. I walked out after him and ran into the house but right when I entered I saw Emily, Ashton and Xavier on their porch looking at me with shock, mostly looking in shock at my legs, the leg that laying half open.

I ran inside the house and closed the door,  did what my father asked from me. I packed clothes and necessities. he told me only 10 minutes, I was down when my timer counted 7:33 min.

but he wasn't down yet I waited on him but in the time he was still doing his thing I went outside and placed my bag in the car. I heard multiple footsteps run my way and I turned around to see the three of them run to me. when they were about to cross the road I ran back inside. I can not risk this. my dad will kill me, they will hate me and be disgusted with me. I mean their faces when they looked at my legs said enough.

I ran back upstairs and grabbed a pair of pants and pulled them on, I still wanted to grab a sweater but I had no choice due to the fact that my dad pulled me out of my room and towards the car screaming " RUN, FUCKING RUN YOU BITCH "

Emily's POV

i was about to leave my boyfriends house and was saying goodby to him and his brother when a car pulled into the street at a way too quick pace and parked right In front of a house

Zz's house.

we all turned to look and saw her dad run out of the car inside of the house, Xavier yelled to inside " Elijah CALL THE COPS NOW, HE'S HERE ".

we were about to go inside to check if he heard but we stopped in out path when we watched the passenger car door open. we watched Zina walk out of the car, but I wasn't looking at her face I was looking at the major cut in her leg, the bruises and many more things that were covering her body. I knew Xavier and Ashton were doing the same due to the silence that was between us, but when me and her made eye contact right before she went inside I lost it.

" WTF, why does she look like that. Ashton we need to help her " I said while pulling him towards the street but he pulled me back inside of his house.

he walked to the living room where Elijah was on the phone with the police. " s-she is hurt "

" who Xav? " Xander asked

" Zina "

" she is there ? " he asked, all 3 of us nodded.

none of us were able to say anything else because Elijah decided to talk to us " they will be here in max 5, they said to keep an eye out " all of us nodded and walked to the porch.

when after a few minutes we saw Zina walk out again it now also shocked their brothers, all of them muttering a line of curses, I ran towards her and Xavier followed, Ashton tried to hold us back, he was yelling something about us getting hurt and that the cops needs to be here first but me and my future brother-in-law didn't listen. when she saw us she just ran back inside the house.

Ashton started pushing us back but all of us attention eventually went to the cop sirens that filled our street and after that the yell of a man " RUN, FUCKING RUN BITCH " . right before the front door of her house opened and we saw her father pull her towards the car in a violent matter and push her in the car, now also Ashton tried to get to her but couldn't succeed due to the man nearly driving over him.

he raced out of the street but the cops where right behind them, I hope they catch him