chapter 56 our journey to Liverpool

Oliver's POV

after getting the note from the friend of my brothers I was quite confused, even more when my mum ripped it up and threw it away. what was it supposed to mean? I mean yes I guess I'll go to Liverpool, but I need to go without the younger ones they have school, and wanted to attend court for their friend In less then 2 days, there wasn't any time for them to join on this journey.

so that meant behind their backs because otherwise they would hide in my suitcase, I wouldn't be surprised.

I knocked on Elijah's door, he was one of the older ones and I was planning to take him and mason with me. maybe Conner, he was the one who received the note.

" yeah " I heard him call so I opened the door and looked at him, " they are all asleep or too busy with gaming we should start packing our bags " I said to him signaling that I wanted him to come with.

" what are we even looking for Oli? " he asked me

" i have no clue, but why would she spent her last seconds writing a note to us if it meant nothing? we need to find out " I told him, she wouldn't have done this for something stupid.

he nodded " who's all coming "

" planning to keep it a secret from everyone except you, mason and Conner " he nodded

" I'll go get Conner " I nodded heading of to masons room

-

-

-

it was 5AM, early morning on Tuesday, we needed to leave before everyone woke up so we just packed the entire night and then left. Elijah started the car and our journey for gods know what started too.

-

-

-

" hey uncle " Elijah said hugging him. " sorry for the surprise visit. "

" why are you guys here? " he asked us.

" we wanted to ask if we could sleep here for a few days, we are looking for something " Conner told him with a smile, the smile was just to convince him really.

" what are you guys looking for? " he asked again. " we don't know, just got a note that said Liverpool from someone " I answered

" thats weird " he said eyeing us " why are you so stressed " Elijah laughed at him giving him a playful punch on the shoulder.

" nothing, just didn't expect you " he laughed it off.

" well we can share a room, we know you only have 2 guest rooms so " I stated.

" yeah thats fine, I just need to get something out of the basement " he said we nodded and started walking upstairs

Mason still yelled a quick thank you " thanks uncle Dante "

-

-

-

we walked around town the entire day, stopping sometimes to write things down, but none of us had realized what we were looking for yet and I had no clue where to start. it would help knowing what was in Liverpool. and I hoped that one thing was there, that she was but how would Zina know her? she wouldn't I was just getting my hopes up.

we reached our uncles home again, we brought dinner so he didn't need to spent money on us, and if he wanted some too there was extra.

" hey boys " he said as we entered.

" hey " we all said back

" you want some Mexican too ? " I asked him showing him the white bag filled with food.

" no thank you I have some food for my own " I nodded at him and we all sat down eating our food.

" you found anything yet? " he asked us. " no we haven't, we just can't seem to find what we are looking for " mason answered. " who was the person that gave you the note ? " he asked with a frustrated face making me confused.

" it was a friend of our brother " Conner answered, " what's her name " he asked trying to get more information, why did that matter ? " I don't think thats any of your business " I stated trough gritted teeth, I don't like questions.

" just wanted to help Oliver, no need to get an attitude " he said with a glare, I glared back but didn't say anything anymore. I never liked him. neither did he like me.

-

-

-

me and my brothers went asleep, tomorrow will be a hard day for my brothers, not only is it a court case, but it's the day that they wished their sister would have just came home.

would just have appeared again and made our life bright again, again a year that we didn't succeed in her, that we again failed her.

one day I will find you Lilana

dead or alive

we will find our princess.

and I will keep believing in that until I have her in my arms

-

-

-

this morning I woke up with sadness filling me and it was also visible on my brothers, but none of us mentioned it; it was painful to bring it up. I didn't see Dante but me and my brothers again spent almost the entire day looking. we didn't answer any calls so we never knew what was going on in our town at that exact moment, court would start in 10 minutes. and I hope everything would be alright, I couldn't help my sister but I will not let another little girl get hurt, except if all those girls really lied but I doubt that.

we came back home knowing that this meant adding another day to our journey, still no process whatsoever.

again no sight of Dante, not that I cared.

" oliver ? " I heard mason state in a shaky voice from the office of Dante. " what ? " I said walking towards the room. he was looking at the computer on the desk.

i walked around it looking at the screen, my eyes widening, tears starting to form in my eyes and sobs coming out of mason. " what's going on in here ? " Elijah asked walking towards us with Conner behind him.

a few seconds later every single one of us was shocked and in tears sobbing at the file that stood open on my uncle's computer.

he has her

he had her all along