chapter 59 basement

Oliver's POV

when we were all still frozen from what we were seeing on the computer, pictures  of my sister older then the last time we saw, bruised,  and barely any clothes I knew how far it was, he had her but where.

right on cue Ashton called me, " he has her, he has Lilana. " he was clearly crying. " I know " I whispered.

" we just saw pictures on his computer and we need to look for h- "

" where is she ? " I heard him ask to someone

" she is in the basement, behind a work closet that can move " Ashton said in a hurry.

i hung up, just wanting to get her out.

we rushed down to the basement and started moving the closet to the side now seeing a door, what was the code? we didn't-

my thoughts were interrupted when I saw Dante exist the room, he looked shocked to see us and I wont lie mason attacked him, threw him to the ground while hitting him constantly, I walked past them together with Lijah and walked in to face a disgusting sight.

my sister in a room that stank, one eye not there and way to small, no 16 year old should look like this. when she dared to look up a little from her hiding position and saw me she stood up but straight up fell down " it's okay love were here " I whispered crying reaching out for her and hugging her as close as possible " we're gonna get you out of here okay everything will be fine " I said trough my sobs. even trough all the bruises and stabs on her face she was still the most beautiful thing that has happened to me.

she always will be.

" Oli " she sobbed In my arms, her voice sounding rough from the lack of talking and hydration.

" I know love, its going to be okay " I kissed her head smiling down at her " I promise "