chapter 58 the one you were supposed to protect me from

every single step I took made my breath get slower and slower, fear consuming me then I stood behind the stand, placing the microphone on my height.

" please tell me what all your father was doing after the summer of 2019 " the judge asked.

I took a deep breath, I needed to be brave, I looked at my father who was giving me a glare telling me to go on, i couldn't breath and I felt tears starting to fill my eyes, I closed my eyes turning my head back and taking a deep breath, " could I start from when I was younger Your Honor ? " I asked her, a clear forced voice. " you can but there are no evidences or chargers from before . " she stated.

" i have them " I whispered but the microphone played it over the entire room.

" go - "

" what do you mean you have th-" my father broke of the judge. " ORDER " the judge yelled. my father kept quiet.

" you can start from where you want to love " the judge said with a smile.

I felt a tear roll down my eyes, making sadness leave me but also pain, was I really doing this getting rid of everything ?

" wh-when I " I stopped taking a breath again. " I believe them, all the girls. " in started making the girls look relieved, they smiled at me signaling to just tell my story.

" a father is a man that should protect you, and love you. all he was was the opposite, he was the person that he was supposed to protect me from. he was the person that made me believe that I was worth nothing, except to pleasure him. "

" I don't remember everything clearly from before the age of 2 or 3, I just knew he did things to me before because he would sell the videos online, videos where he to-touched me when I was only 2 days old. "

" at the age of 2 he went farther, he said I needed to guess a flavor of a lollipop, I closed y eyes and he forced himself on me with o-oral se-sex. that was the first time that he made me believe that this was love, that he made me feel guilty for not liking it. "

" only a few months later he took my innocence, as my birthday present, I was 3 and I was in pain during and after for ages. I never told anyone and to be honest I don't know why I didn't, maybe because I wanted him to be proud of me, but he never was, I was never good enough, if I yelled to much I needed to shut up and if I just laid there crying I was an emotionless whore, as he would say. "

" i had no one to talk about with this and I didn't know if anything was really considered normal to do, so I asked my mum when I was nine. she started crying and told me that I should have told her earlier and that it wasn't normal at all. she cried with me for hours and eventually told me to take a shower, she probably knew my father would come home and didn't want me to see them fighting. "

" everyone thinks my mum went missing that day, she didn't. I walked downstairs from showering and found my father sitting on the couch together with his friends, and my mother laid covered in blood and death on the Flo-floor " this time I couldn't help but sob and take a minute to breath, I was really doing this and I wanted to do this for her too, I love you mum.

" I started shaking her and telling her to wake up while I putted pressure on her stab wounds, but she didn't. she was gone and now I needed to do it on my own, because I didn't have any other family and she was the only one that truly loved me. "

" my father pulled me off of her and started hitting- I mean beating me, he aways gave me small punches when I didn't obey, but now he didn't hold himself in, it was the day that the physical abuse really started, his friends were there because they payed him to have a-a round with m-me. thats the day he started selling me to anyone willing to offer him money. "