chapter 24 the devil

after we shared our apologies they started talking about if the sleepover would continue. Ashton and Xaviers house was pretty much already packed with just their family. Ryder and Codys house was too small for this and Emily didn't have enough space either.

" we could do your house? if it's not okay it's fine " Ashton asked turning towards me. this wasn't an option for me, ill be honest I wished that one of them could continue it just so I didn't need to go home, from what David said he clearly didn't remember giving me permission. but doing it at my house would definitely not be an option.

" I'm sorry but my dad just doesn't like having people over. he wasn't even sure about letting me come to this in the first place " they nodded and said they understood. " well lets just watch a movie and then everyone will go home ? " Xavier asked. " it is already 11PM tho " Ryder said.

" I mean mum would let us Ryder as long as we aren't too noisy when we come inside we will be fine. " Cody said looking at his brother. Ryder nodded approvingly and went to grab a blanket.

I took this opportunity to hope my father will be asleep when I would get home even tho I doubt it. I can still hope right? Ryder sat back down next to me and put the blanket over us both and Xavier had put on a movie called the silence.

as much as I tried too not fall asleep I couldn't prevent it from happening. I was tired from everything that happened today. I was truly exhausted.

the last thing I remember was that I saw a few of their brothers join us.

Ryder's POV

about 20 minutes into the movie I felt a pressure on my shoulder and looked down to see a sleeping beauty on my shoulder. this made me smile for multiple reasons I mean it's Zina. I put my arm over her and pulled her closer on my chest. I felt her breathing and it made me calm down because I knew she was safe and sound. she was safe in my arms. she always will be if she would let me.

i continue watching Zin and giving the movie a few glances, she was way better as the movie. the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. her chocolate brown eyes that I wished to put a spark in one day. her plump pink lips and her rosy cheeks. and everything else about her, everything about her was for me perfect and I hope she thinks the same way about herself.

" ey Ryder normally you look at the tv and give her a few glances not the opposite, it's quite creepy like that. " William one of Ashton's brothers laughed. everyone turned to look at us and Emily decided that she would be extra today by yelling

" oooooohhhh my ship has sailed people, it has sailed. " I trew a pillow at her head and whisper shouted " she is sleeping be quiet "

" awww look at him already protective of her " I trew another pillow but this time at Xavier who decided to join his brother's girlfriend in war.

they kept giggling and trowing glances at me and Zina for the entire movie until it ended. by this time my princess was almost fully laying on my lap.

I kept looking at her until I heard Cody say " dude we should leave because curfew is 1 and well we aren't sleeping over so it counts. " I nodded and said back " we will drop her off first "

Ashton spoke and said " no man leave you only have 15 minutes and I can drop her off, I mean its on my street. " I just nodded knowing I didn't really have time to drop her off. I put her down on the couch and kissed her head " I love you love, please let me help you " and left together with my brother who I needed to pull off of his boyfriend who he was trying to swallow.

Ashton's POV

when Ryder and Cody left I told Emily she could get ready for bed already. yes she is staying over and no we just will cuddle. she kissed my cheek and went upstairs after saying goodnight to everyone currently downstairs in the living room.

I picked up Zina and threw her bag over my shoulder. one of my brothers opened the front door for me and I headed out saying thank you. I walked down the street towards her house.

due to the fact there were light on I assumed someone was home and that I didn't need to look for keys so I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open so I could drop her off, it was rather cold at night here.

after about half a minute the door was opened revealing a middle aged man who seemed under the influence. I knew It was her dad because of the way his face was shaped, they looked alike.

" oh the whore decided to show up? she trew herself at you didn't she. and how was she? "

what the fuck

" she didn't sir, I'm just dropping her off because the sleepover can't continue. " I decided to stay polite and not make the situation worse because he looked pissed.

" sleepover, too fuck? teenagers these days can't even keep it in their pants " I looked at him with confusion and disgust. I didn't want to leave her alone with him. I had a bad feeling from him when he moved here but now he's only making it worse and made me fear that Xavier's story wasn't a lie.

did I think my brother lied? no. but I was in denial. I mean it's hard to believe that someone would do that to their own daughter without any regret. but now I didn't even doubt it, he looked evil. and I was sure that he abused her mentally I just had not been proven too about the psychical parts of abuse she may be facing.

" I can take her back if you want? " I asked already walking away from the door.

" no no boy get back here she needs to be home. " he walked forward and grabbed her by her leg pulling her out of my arms. I was in time to place my hands under her head so she wouldn't be facing 2 head injuries in one day.

I tried to grab her by her armpits but he was first to grab her by her waist and pull her in a standing position against his chest making me realize that she had woken up from the fall.

" well the whore has risen, get your pretty ass inside " he spat at her and pushed her inside the door. I tried to walk past him and yell her back until he stopped me with the words " your only making her bleed more boy ". I stepped back not wanting to make the situation worse because now the psychical abuse had been proven. no normal parent would state such a thing and not mean it. and no parent should find their daughter's ass pretty.

Zina's POV

when he slammed the door shut I made eye contact with Ashton, the look In his eyes proved that he knew and that he feared for me, for my life. because to be fair I did so too.

my dad started walking towards me and grabbed me by my hair " no dad please don't " in fear for him to send me to the real devil, the only person I fear more as my dad.

" DON'T CALL ME THAT! who gave you permission to go? " he said trowing the first punch.

" you did, you gave me permission, please, please sir " I said tears starting to poor down my face, fear covering my eyes and pain drooling over my cheek.

he slammed my head on the counter and pushed me on the ground and sat his foot onto my throat preventing me from speaking and only having a bit of air every few seconds. he picked up his phone and made the phone call to the devil, my worse nightmare. " hey Dante, I've got one to give you for a week or two depending on the money you are willing to give "

I looked up in even more fear, it had never been more as 3 days, and even in those days death was the only thing I wished for. please be one week, thats all I ask for.

" 2 weeks it will be then, see you tomorrow "

" no NO DAD PLEASE " he grabbed my by my hair again stepping off of my throat " PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING " I yelled when he pulled me into the garage and pushed me into the car. " DAD NO? I POMISE TO DO ANYTHING " I cried out in a desperate way because to be honest I was.

" shut the fuck up you whore! "  he threw a kick to my face right before closing the door. this made everything colorless, apparently black isn't classified as a color but as a shade.

this was too much head damage for my head for sure.