chapter 34 dinner

Ryder's POV

did I believe her? no, no way in hell.

when she walked trough that door I was relieved and shocked, I mean now I know she is safe but then again where was she really.

i walked into the kitchen after I let her explore her room and went to my mum. " do you not know anything ? " I asked her worried. she faced me and answered me

" Ryder you share everything with me, and from what you shared I am worried about her too but no, I don't know anything except that her father got arrested. "

" for what did he get arrested ? " I asked wanting to know of she was involved.

" I don't know " she said to me kissing my cheek and continuing making dinner.

I wanted to know the truth but I am scared that I will never know it In this pace. everything goes so slow, and when it gets fast no one tells me anything.

i sat down into the living room again and decided to call Ashton since he lives there. after the 4th right he picked up

ryder - ashton

" hey man what's up ? "

" did you know her dad got arrested, my brother just asked my mum to take in a girl and she just walked trough the front door "

" man, idk they said he did something illegal and to call when he appeared so when he did my brother called and then Zina walked out of that car, I was just shocked to see her after so long, but idk what kind of shit he did "

" you aren't lying are you, because I know how you guys have been keeping secrets "

" I'm not lying, I don't know what his charges are, if someone would know it is your brother "

" thats true, well I'm about to go because my mum is almost done with dinner

" alright goodbye Ryder "

" goodbye mate "

and right on cue my mum called for " dinner is ready "

i walked towards the kitchen and a few seconds later Zina came down too, " you can sit next to Ryder love " my mum said while giving me a wink causing me to playfully roll my eyes at her.

my mum put spaghetti on both of our plates and lastly on hers.

" so love you do are going to school tomorrow okay, and you will be staying here until after court, maybe longer depending on the outcome. okay love ? " my mum asked.

" yes thats alright ma'am "

" it's Julia for you love "

Zina smiled and nodded at my mum's statement.