Chapter 3 enrolling into hs

i woke up with a terrible pain down my side to remember the activities from last night.

sometimes I wish to be death you know? I mean I've tried before but I just don't think i'm supposed to die because it never worked for me even after 9 suicide attempts. that just proves that I am the biggest failure alive, I mean I can't even succeed in that? pathetic.

I got up from my mattress to remember that I will need to start school soon I just don't know when dad enrolled me, he probably never did and I will need to do it myself.

you would think if you had the chance to not go to school you would take it right? but I love school . in my last school I didn't have a lot of friends actually no one, but I didn't get picked on either witch was great in my opinion. no one could question me because no one cared, so I couldn't kill anyone else.

seeing as it was Monday I went upstairs to look at the time knowing my dad is probably still asleep. it was only 6 AM , I usually wake up at this time to make his breakfast and clean the house but right now I won't, I don't care if he gets mad I just want to get away for those 7 hours at least.

I still had my old backpack and school supplies, I looked up high schools in this country and I found one about a 10 minute walk from here. I looked at the details and rode that from 6:30 you could reach the principal by email or his phone.

i sneaked into my dads room to take his phone knowing this would be a risk it wasn't surprising that my heart was going wild. I took the phone downstairs and ate an apple waiting for the clock to hit 6:30.

when it was time I Dailed in the principals number to hear that I was put on the line for a while and to wait for a while, so I did that while I was changing my clothes.

I heard the annoying wait line song end and I heard the beeb signaling that I was on the line with him " hello the principal of mado high speaking. "

time to act with amore motherly voice " hello sir I was actually calling to ask if there was a way to enroll my daughter into your school as soon as possible because we moved really unexpectedly. " my so called mother state aka me.

" off course ma'am that would be possible, what day would you like her to join? "

" to be honest I would love it if it was as soon as possible even maybe today thats why I called so early. " I was stressing a lot hoping he wouldn't catch on

" that would be possible, if your daughter could come to school before school starts maybe 7:30 so we could talk about the rules than that would be possible. it do would be better if you came too ofc since that would help with the paper work. " he sounded smug and I even think he was smirking. is he flirting? with one of his students moms? tf

" i will tell my daughter to get there as soon as possible but I wouldn't be able to join since we are busy with the moving. "

" thats okay ma'am I will send the paperwork with your daughter at the end of the day so what is you daughters name? "

yesssss away from this hell hole for those hours are gonna be great.

" its Zina Hart. "

-

-

-

after the phone cal and going to school to talk to the principal everything started to make me nervous, in 10 minutes my class would start and I had no clue where it was. people didn't seem to notice me seeing as I never walked trough the doors when people where already here.

I went around the corner only to walk into a so called wall and to fall on my ass, I heard someone snicker and when I looked up they stopped. seeing that it was a guy I just got up and walked my way to class, right before the bell rang I found my class room and headed inside.

I went to take a seat in the front seeing that this was the only place available, I ignored peoples stares because I knew they were there. I heard whispers about me but I couldn't really make up what they were saying, my thoughts were broken by a female teacher walking into the class room.

" hello everyone, take ur books on page 24 pls, wait , who may you be? would you like to introduce yourself to the class? " it was meant for me and it didn't sound like a question so I did as I was told not wanting to be in trouble.

" hey I'm Zina and I moved here from Belgium. " I wasn't interesting so thats all I told.

" oh you come out of Europe ? what languages do you speak? " she asked

" I speak dutch and English ma'am. "

" well thats nice sweetheart I expect good grades from you. " she said with a wink and I just nodded. I heard people say stuff about me, girls cursing me out and guys saying so called good stuff about me. I didn't understand why neither did I like it.

-

-

-

( lunch period )

whispers pretty much continued for the rest of the day and dirty and perverts looks kept coming my way, the fact that there was a new girl from Europe spread fast around the school and I was the topic of the day. this isn't what I like because I don't like to be in the spotlight but what did I expect.

I went to the cafeteria finding it by following the hungry swarm of people heading that way.

when I walked in I was pulled to the side by a black haired girl " hey I'm Emily, I heard about you and seeing as you are new you could probably use someone." she more like stated I smiled at her and introduced myself. I know its stupid but in the end its just for today tomorrow I will be a loner again. which I don't mind.

nothing really happened the first day I just saw some people and had some stares but they didn't really bother me , al I was hoping that no one saw my limp or anything in that kind.

well let's get home now to get screamed at, I never told him or left a note so I know I was stupid and that I would probably almost die today.