chapter 54 injuries

Emily's POV

was it painful ?

I mean yes, I'm pretty sure that isn't surprising.

a lot of people may not even believe it but I love her, I love every bit of her, the way she is shy and then randomly gets a big mouth. the way she zones out but then once In a while you hear her laugh filling the room. the way she looked at him and smiled, the way that she looked truthfully happy with him, and so did he with her, so what happened?

what happened to them?

not even Cody knows and he lives in their house, Ashton doesn't know and he is Ryders best friend, they share everything, so why not the fact that he lost feelings? or didn't he?

Conner, Ashton's brother forced us to eat after we arrived, there has not been a lot said, everyone is just overwhelmed. I mean she wanted to die, she tried to die, maybe even died, Xavier yelled at Cody? I mean thats unusual. everything about this day is unusual, or is it just for us?

is this a regular day for other people. a day, full of confusion and unsureness, full of sadness and pain, tears and heartaches. today is truly messed up.

after Zina ran out of the canteen none of us knew what to say, I mean he walked in with her and it surprised us, surprised her. she would never show us weakness, and now she did. I mean it doesn't matter that you show weakness if you don't get to see the after math of it right?

but I hope she does, I hope she sees anything, I just hope she wakes up and only she can cause that to happen, only she can save herself at the moment.

" Zina Hart ? " the doctor said walking into the room we were all seated.

" yes " Julia said standing up and walking up to him. " are you family " he asked her again.

" not really, I just have custody of her for the time being "

" alright you may want to sit yourself down again. " he stated, without any emotion, doctors couldn't show emotions when announcing death right? is that what he will announce.

when Julia sat down on a chair near her the doctor started talking again.

" we were able to stop the bleeding and recover the broken skin, so the gunshot isn't actually the reason for her bad condition. " he said looking at Julia with a bit of concern " did you notice any suspicious behaviors from her or people close to her towards her? " he asked Julia.

" the wounds? " Julia questioned, what wounds what is she talking about?

the doctor nodded at her whiling for her to explain how she knew or if she knew the causes.

" a few days ago she went missing for a few hours and we found her on the front porch, she clearly was attacked and had a lot of injuries, I am a nurse so I thought I could do it, I didn't know if there were internal injuries tho. I noticed old scars and wounds too but she didn't want to tell me " she said with a few breaks in between.

" well I noticed that too, there were signs of not only self inflected injuries but also psychical and sexual injuries that can only be caused by abuse. " he stopped talking wanting us to be able to let all sink in.

sexual abuse, sexual injuries. what the hell

she was attacked a few days ago, she was hurt and was probably begging for help, begging for someone to hear, her entire life? was abuse in her entire life. I mean it was in front of our noses wasn't it? all the moment where we noticed she was hurt, her burnt arm, the sharp breaths out of pain.

everything was so obvious, but who? who did this and why?

Cody's POV

the world has never been a good place in my opinion, I mean missing sisters, to suicidal fathers, abused girls and also suicidal girls. what's next ? I lose Ryder? the only ever father figure I really had, he maybe is only a year older, but its the closest I have ever had to a father,

yes I have separate fathers, my real father I still visite but the one that accepted me as his own killed himself, so Ryder replaced him, I was adopted by Julia and him but a few years back my biological father wanted to be in contact with me again.
But Ryder, I want him to be here, to be here for the girl he loves. I know he does even if the others wont admit it out of anger, and I understand I really do, but things just aren't right, the whole situation isn't right.

he would be freaking out and crying if he just heard what the doctor said, but he isn't here, so I guess I'll freak out on my own.

Xavier's POV

is this how the world goes? it just keeps spinning even tho you feel like you aren't and only the things around you. everything feels alive except you?

at least she is okay? except having the risk of being paralyzed in the further she is fine, and I mean permanent mental problems. other then that she is fine ...

she needs to stay in the hospital until court and then she can leave. the doctor eventually want separate with Cody and Julia, for privacy reasons.

probably to go into more detail what they found, how bad was her health, how long has it been going on? how bad is the situation really?

when they came back they said it will only be family and we wont see her until the court itself if we would attend it. I'll probably just attend it to see her. I mean she is an amazing person, quiet but amazing.

" boys, mum wants us home " Conner said standing up, " I'll drop you off at home Emily, or are you staying ? " he asked Ashtons girlfriend.

" i-i have a family dinner sorry " she said, looking at Ashton at the end with a sorry look. " it's okay " he whispered to her kissing her head.

we all went to the car after saying goodbye to Cody and Julia, did I properly say goodbye to Cody? no, but he shouldn't be defending the person that caused my little one to be in here.

-

-

-

" can all of you sit down for a second " Conner said looking at Xander with a look.

we all sat around the dinner table, waiting on what they would announce.

" she left a letter to us, with one word. thats actually why I wish we would be able to visit her because it is very much confusing both me and Xander. " Conner said looking around at all of us.

he laid the paper on the table and we all read it

" liverpool "

what does that mean, what am I supposed to do with a town name, did she want to be buried there?

" why would she want to be buried there dumbass thats like 8 hours away . " Diego one of my brothers said while slapping me up the head. " idk " I mumbled back to him.

" give me the paper " my mum said in a voice of anger to Conner. when he did she ripped it up and threw it away, while she walked out of the room. we didn't say anything when she left, we knew not to go against her wishes.

" what was the point of that " Mason whispered. " I have no clue but I guess we will need to go to Liverpool somewhere this week " Oliver my oldest brother whispered, " behind mum's back " Ashton whispered, she wouldn't let us go, I mean she clearly doesn't like the town.

" yes, behind her back " Oliver answered him back

" since when do you go against mommy's wishes baby boy " Xander said laughing at him

" oh shut u- "

" dinner is ready "